Friday 1 March 2024

Priming Day #18, 19 & 20 : Steak and Eggs

At this time I was still oblivious to the fact that my little Kittie Kat was going to present me with grandchildren. Ignorance is bliss!


Day #18 being a Sunday, I had time to cook me a steak. This one was done in my non-stick pan since I was too lazy to use the cast iron pan.


Two minutes per side, kautim!


Dinner I made a baked cheesy eggie minced beef. It was pretty good. I really like the Arla Tex-Mex cheese.


Day #19 was a Monday, so I air fried two chicken chops to bring to the office.


Dinner was air fried beef trimmings, kimchi jigae and some kimchi.

And then on day #20 lunch was again air fried chicken chop.

It was delicious and I enjoyed my lunch.


Dinner was air fried omelette with pre-cooked minced beef.


Kimchi jigae again and kimchi.


***Kittie Kat Updates***

Photos taken this morning.


Kittie Kat is super ravenous these days. A nursing mama needs lots of nutrition.


This little fella is my favorite.


The black one is macam Black Panther. It is the most active of the lot. Pusing here, pusing there. Very hard to capture its photo properly.


It likes to divide its time between its two siblings.

8 comments:

  1. Kittie Kat & kittens bed looks clean. Poor little kittens' eyes are still not open yet :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their eyes are now open and they are becoming more cute :)

      Delete
  2. Hahaha, ignorance is bliss indeed! 😁 Wah, u carnivore u! πŸ˜‹πŸ€€ πŸ˜‹ So eggs, steaks are the way to go! Not to mention kimchi jigae to spice up or sour up the day! Thanks for the latest update on Kittie Kat who has to eat more to menyusu anak anak. The little panther sounds like going to be a little bully to his two sisters. I suspect he is a he and those are his two sisters. Your favourite bb may be a carbon copy of Kittie Kat. 😻All 3 bbs say thank you grandma to u in unison! Meow meow meow! 😻

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meow! LOL! The other two have 3 colors and I remember the vet once told me that those would be female. I am hoping the black one is a boy.

      Delete
  3. Does Kittie Kat allows you to hold the kittens? All 3 of them looks super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she does. I was careful at first because mother cats can be very aggressive. But Kittie Kat is very chill when I touch or hold her babies.

      Delete
  4. Congrats on being a grandma. You must be handful right now.

    Chicken chop looked yummy to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hah..hah... thanks! Right now quite OK because they are confined to the box and Kittie Kat jaga them.

      Delete