Friday 8 March 2024

Level 2 Day #1 : OMAD


For Level 2 of the Feasting and Fasting Program, I have decided not to follow the schedule so strictly. I will only use it as a guide.

Simply because there will be days when a skip day falls on a Saturday or on an OMAD I might get hungry and need 2MAD. So I will just go with the flow of how I (or rather my stomach) feels.

On day #1 I had a late lunch. A very nutrient dense protein packed one I might add.


I took a defrosted steak out from the fridge and pat dry using a kitchen towel. This was left to stand to room temperature for about 30-40 minutes.

Then I pan fried the steak using my cast iron pan. Two minutes per side and I was done.


Meanwhile, I also prepped air fried eggs.


Again, I used a tad too much butter.


This made for a very filling lunch.


This is supposed to be my one meal for the day.


But I was very active that day. I did quite a bit of work tidying and cleaning my car porch and the area outside my house. So I got hungry at dinner time. LOL!


Luckily got one last container of kimchi jigae in the fridge. I snapped this photo when I suddenly realized I hadn't done so before digging in. Oh well, OMAD became 2MAD. No big deal.

***Kitten Updates***


This is, as you all already know, my favorite grandchild.


hee..hee.. Ah Ma thinks she is cute.


I especially cannot tahan the (cute) pink underside of her paws.


These photos were taken this morning and it is now raining cats and dogs as I write.


Mama Kittie Kat and her kitties are warm and dry inside the box. 


The kittens are now able to walk.


When they are bigger, they will be able to climb out of the box and I will let nature take its course. 


They will learn to roam around and fend for themselves in Ah Mah's safe environment.

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know the claws of the kitten can be so long!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also didn't know until I saw it with my own eyes LOL!

      Delete
  2. Ya, just go with the flow. No need to be so strict. Yummy protein! 😋🤤
    Thank you for the daily reports and photos of your girl and your grandkids. 😻

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reckon some of my readers are fans of Kittie Kat and her babies. LOL!

      Delete