Tuesday 12 March 2024

Level 2 Day #6 & Day #7 : Going MAD


I think I am not going to follow or even be guided by the Level 2 Schedule. In other words, I am abandoning Level 2 and just going by the flow.

Because I stopped fasting for too long last year and I need time to get used to it again. I am doing fasting not to lose weight (I don't need to) but for health benefits.

So on day #6 I air fried fatty beef trimmings early in the morning to bring to the office for lunch. So rajin, right? hah...hah...hah...

These beef trimmings tasted pretty good and made for a satisfying lunch.


Dinner was air fried sliced pork belly and again, pork ribs soup.


On day #7 I was supposed to do a skip day, ie no food until the next day. But nope. Cannot tahan. So I went to the food court to break my fast at 2:30pm. Well, I still fasted but a shorter period (20 hours+)



Then I went kai kai. This shop on the same floor as the food court has opened for business. It's a furniture and lifestyle outlet.


I saw very nice furniture. The atas type. I dare not step inside. Poor people like me have no business going into a shop like this.


You see that? Trendy 3-seater Flower Sofa @ RM2,299.00. And they call that Crazy Deal. Memang crazy pun. So I walked away.

Earlier in the week, I spotted this new outlet at Restoran 1111 Bee Fatt.


It's a Tart n Tart outlet. That spot used to be occupied by a Bak Kut Teh stall.

Tart lovers in the neighborhood would be happy to come and sample flaky and chunky delights.


So many varieties of fillings to choose.



Perhaps one day I can buy one to try although I am not really into tarts.

Since they are newly opened, they are having this special promotion of only RM1.00 a piece (until 13-03-2024).


***Kitten Updates***


Caaakkk!!!


Hello Ah Boi! Such big eyes you have!


These two are very cute. 


Ma showing Kittie Kat some love.


I love seeing the three siblings like this. My heart is filled with love and warmth! Nenek is very fe-feeling gitu...

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for the kittens update. Ah Boi is very curious about his surrounding. I love Ah Boi's big & clear eyes. He will grow up to be a handsome boy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most welcome :) He is the most active one among the three and the strongest.

      Delete
  2. I also will not step into these furniture shops. Agreed, just eat when Hungry. Thanks for the tarts info. Rm1 for each is a good promo price. If I go buy at rm1 I would buy one of each and eat them slowly. Too bad I can't make it there in time. Hhhmmm, all 3 so cute , can't decide tuxedo bb or ah Boi or mini kittie kat is my fav. πŸ₯°πŸ˜»πŸ˜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Among the three, I find tuxedo and mini kittie the cutest. Ah Boi is also cute in his own way. I love his big eyes :)

      Delete
  3. RM15 for 6pcs is quite a good deal, hopefully the tart size is not those mini mini ones :P (can't really judge the size from your photo).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tart size is not those tiny mini ones.

      Delete
  4. Actually RM2K for a sofa is considered reasonable (and one of the cheaper ones) these days (was in the market for one recently). I've seen some selling for RM4K! P/S: Judging from the size/shape of the head, the black & white kitten could be a boy (the cutes/prettiest of them all as the colours are well balanced).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? I am very out of touch then. I suspect that the black and white kitten is a girl based on what I saw when I peeked at her behind. But I could be wrong. Must take another look LOL!

      Delete