Thursday 7 March 2024

Priming Day #29 : Last Day!


Well, last day of Level 1 of the Feasting and Fasting Program.

To re-cap, I ate 3MAD for 14 days, followed by 7 days of 2MAD and then followed by a 23 hour fast. Then this is followed by another 3 days of 2MAD and two consecutive 23 hours fasts and then back to 3 days of 2MADS.

So on this level, there are three 23 hour fasts. I admit to feeling hungry on those days, but not to the point where I felt that I would faint hah..hah...

In terms of change in weight and body composition :

Day 1

Weight  52.60kg  Body Fat 22.90%  Muscle  29.60%

Day 14

Weight  53.40kg  Body Fat  23.20%  Muscle  29.50%

Day 29

Weight  52.90kg  Body Fat  23.20%  Muscle  29.50%

The numbers are not super accurate (especially body composition) because it is measured using a bathroom scale. Besides the difference is marginal. So no big deal.


I decided to give myself a treat (using ang pow money) that day. I sat right in front of this big ass fan. Most ladies would not like to sit here because the wind will mess up their hair. 

The wind was so strong that the tissue paper dispenser kept sliding on the table. LOL! So I moved it next to the cutlery container.


Well, prices have increased (yet again).


Half duck used to cost RM42.00. Then in January 2024 it went up to RM44.00. Now it is RM45.00. The double combo used to cost RM31.80 and now the price is RM34.80. 


It is still worth it to get the half duck. Half a duck is half a duck (unless if the size differs). But if you order a combo, the quantity can fluctuate, if you get the drift. Well, I'll have to lay off  my roast duck/roast pork indulgence. Maybe once a month visit is OK.


Thankfully, Kopi C is still maintained at RM3.50 and it still tastes as good as ever.


Dinner was kimchi jigae and store bought chonggak kimchi (ponytail kimchi). The chonggak kimchi was very salty (as is most store bought kimchi) but rather tasty.


I will be taking a break from kimchi jigae LOL!


Yesterday at Damansara Kim, I saw this black kitty.


It's tail is so bushy.

***Kittten Updates***

These photos were taken yesterday evening.


This "Black Panther" is the most active and kepoh of the lot.


I suspect he is a boy (to confirm later on) and I shall call him Ah Boi.


This Ah Boi is very curious and has tried to climb out of the box. But his Ah Ma and mama will restrain him. He is too young to come out.


He is also the noisiest. 


This one looks like her mama with the mix of colors.


I couldn't get a clear shot of this sleepyhead. Perhaps another day.

16 comments:

  1. I think sleepyhead is a tuxedo cat 😺🐈 tuxedo cats are very sleek and gentlemen like. Oohhhh, I wonder grandma has given tuxedo bb what name. 😻

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, first time I hear about tuxedo cat. Interesting. I will reveal the names soon.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations πŸ‘πŸŽ‰ for doing 3 fasting sessions successfully! πŸ‘πŸ’ͺYour weight is same as my spouse's weight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haizzzz, prices everything is going up up up! Once a month eating roast duck is a good plan but you can always go eat whenever u feel like it because life is short. The Lord may call upon us anytime, we won't know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is true, my late grandma had this philosophy that we should not scrimp on food because life is short!

      Delete
  4. Ah, you got a Ah Boi too. 😻he will be running around and maybe run away from home when he is old enough. Yikes! 😬😳

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hee..hee.. I have been calling him BoiBoi :D Well, hope he hangs around but if he finds another home, Ah Ma will give her blessings. LOL!

      Delete
  5. I knew they checked prices elsewhere before hiking it. Still worth it as good iteks elsewhere tasted like tyres! πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely still worth it lah because their standards still maintained and their service is good. I will continue to support them.

      Delete
  6. It's quite a while since my last roasted duck meal.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, my suspicion was right all along...don't know why but it's usually slim people who seems to want to go on a diet all the time (not those overweight...lol). Maybe want to look even slimmer and prettier? At 53 kg, you're slim or of ideal weight (115-120 lbs)...you don't need to diet lah! And you certainly don't need to squeeze into fat jeans (like you mentioned)...lol! :D If I'm your weight, I certainly won't be obsessed with my weight or the constant desire to reduce weight...hah..hah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Well, I am now not obsessed about my weight anymore. I used to be very conscious about it - a product of my mum's influence. Well, in her case, being slim is all about vanity. As far as I am concerned, I look at it from a health perspective. Hmm... you have just given me a topic to blog about!

      Delete
  8. Did you notice that your grandkids have blue eyes? Nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read somewhere that kittens start out with blue eyes and the color may change as they grow older. I hope my cucu's eyes stay blue hee...hee...

      Delete