Monday 11 March 2024

Level 2 Day #4 & #5 : OMAD and 2MAD

Day #4 was a Monday and it was OMAD. So I did not eat lunch.


Come dinner time, I had a minced beef omelette.


And a pork rib soup.


I also had some plain yogurt. I love Farm Fresh full cream plain yogurt.


Then on day #5 (2MAD) I attended a webinar. During the break, I dashed out to tapau lunch.
 

Initially I requested for one strip of siew yoke. But the girl sliced the siew yoke so thinly that I told her to supply me with another strip. LOL! 


The amount of meat was so miserable that I requested to add on one strip of char siew (without the sauce). I also declined the chili dip. Back at the office I quickly ate before the webinar resumed.


When I got home, I air fried a piece of pork loin.


I also reheated a container of pork rib soup.


So that was dinner kautim! I suspect that I might not be able to do a skip day (Friday). But no pressure. I will not white knuckle the fast. If hungry, eat!

***Kitten Updates***


The kittens are now 2 weeks+ old. They are now moving around a lot in the box.


Since they are still babies, they continue to sleep a lot. 


They are a perfect pick-me-up for me as my day is brightened by their presence. Everyday I look forward to seeing them.


Nap time! Look at Ah Boi. He is zonked out hee..hee...

6 comments:

  1. Hahahaha ah Boi is so cute sleeping 😴 πŸ’€ soundly. I just thought of something. Ah Boi could be a ah gurl. πŸ™€

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, if hungry, just eat! No point forcing oneself to fast! Wah, I can eat your meat dishes everyday. That day I order one pax portion of siew yuk which looks so little that I add another portion for a total of rm22 nett. One portion is just too little meat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, just eat when my tummy is rumbling!

      Delete
  3. What else ingredients you put into your pork ribs soup?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My cooking is very simple these days. I just added ginger and garlic and chicken stock cube.

      Delete