Sunday 3 March 2024

Priming Day #22 : OMAD

Honestly I had no idea what I ate on day #22 hah..hah..hah... It was my first OMAD (One Meal A Day) on the program.

It was also the day the day that I discovered that Kittie Kat had given birth. Perhaps due to the excitement (and slight stress) I forgot to snap a picture of my dinner. It was most likely kimchi jigae I think. Whatever.

Oh, luckily I keep a food journal. Now I know what I had - air fried chicken chops and a soup (kimchi jigae).


At The Starling I saw these cute soft toys at a shop. 


Since I don't have any food to show, I will post these photos that I took of the kittens that evening.


Two of them had fallen down to the floor when I came home.


So I picked them up and they were fine.


At this point they were like little mice >.<


That one in the center is the fatty bom bom of the lot. Possibly my favorite 💓

9 comments:

  1. Keeping a food journal is very useful. Ah, the middle one is a mini Kittie Kat. I put a photo of my boi for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I saw boiboi's photo and I had a good chuckle at his pose! hee..hee..

      Delete
    2. Hahahaha ya, he has many poses sitting up there like a king 👑😻😹

      Delete
  2. Your house will become a Happy Kitty Land soon 😂 I can understand how my friend keeps 10 cats and 5 husky dogs at home in Bangkok. All were abandoned and unwanted animals. Nothing was planned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! At first I was a little bit stressed but all is well. The little kittens bring me a lot of joy! I salute your friend. I will pengsan!

      Delete
  3. Maybe you can put the box on ground level to prevent them from falling off. Cats are known to land on their feet from a height, so the kitties are probably alright. The fear is that they can't get back up and not get to feed coz sometimes the mother cat is oblivious to the fact that their kitties aren't there...lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have changed the box with a bigger one with high sides, so it keeps the little ones from accidentally falling off. They are so active now!

      Delete
  4. I rather spend that amount of money for a good meal than buying the soft toy, haha!

    ReplyDelete