Tuesday 19 March 2024

Ducky Wednesday

I guess I couldn't help it when I was hit by another craving for quack quack last Wednesday.

I was sweating buckets by the time I got to the shop. It is quite embarrassing to have yourself dripping with sweat as if you have just stepped out of the shower. 


So I sat right in front of that big ass fan and let the wind blow directly into my face to cool down.

After I placed my order, Donald came by and asked if I wanted my coffee hot or cold. Eh?


Look at that. This auntie blur sotong. Specified "Hot" and yet "Kopi C ais kosong". No wonder Donald was confused. Sorry, my bad paiseh paiseh.


I meant for that day to be an OMAD. I was very full and satisfied after the duck and I was confident that I could do without dinner.

Mana tau around 7:00pm, I had to raid the kitchen. Tsk!


There was a container of beef trimmings in the fridge and I ate that cold. Haiz!

***Kitten Updates***


Kittie Kat sudah naik pangkat and has been bestowed with a collar. Not that it makes any difference to her.


Can you see Ah Boi trying the come out of the box? Mama cat is giving him the side eye.


Yes, Kittie Kat, your carefree days are over. Well, not really. When the little darlings are grown up (which is soon), you can jolly jolly again but not before Ma takes you to the vet for snip snip!


My two cutie pies.

Mama cat looking exasperated.

7 comments:

  1. Mama cat looks blur blur just woke up or aunty look with a big mole near her nose :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, today I also ate duck. Yum yummy πŸ˜‹ just eat when hungry is my motto since you are a carnivore.
    Yes, I can see Boi boi's one long paw stretching out of the box. Hehehe, so cute.
    Thanks for the nice necklace, kittie kat says to her mama. 😻

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boi Boi is very strong. He has managed to escape from the box a few times. Very cheeky!

      Delete
  3. It's inevitable to sweat buckets when you're outdoor recently because the weather is just too crazy. I sweated even I just did nothing in an indoor place. >_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ya, I know what you mean. Myself after shower, just washing some plates will cause me to sweat!

      Delete
  4. I didn't know you can request for bones to be removed from the duck. Much easier to eat that way, I suppose, but then also miss the joy of chewing on the bones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know it until the leng lui one day asked if I wanted the bones removed. If I were eating at home, I would love to chew on the nones hee..hee...

      Delete