Thursday 21 March 2024

Last Nite's Dinner

If you followed me long enough, you would know what that is. Kimchi Jigae!

Cooked with very ripe kimchi so that the flavors are pungent and super sour. Delicious I tell you!


I like to add at least two eggs into the soup.


And loads of spring onions.


***Kitten Updates***


Today these kiddos are exactly one month old. But these photos were from earlier.


This Ah Boi is very naughty. Look at him. He is "torturing" his sister.


Ah Boi! Stop that! Your mama should spank you, you naughty boy! Kids .... haiz!

8 comments:

  1. Kimchi kimchi kimchi jigae and eggs, so very appetising and yummy πŸ˜‹πŸ€€πŸ˜‹πŸ€€πŸ˜‹πŸ€€ of course fully cooked egg yolks for me please, hehehe πŸ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, yes, you don't eat yolks that are still runny! Just like my other younger brother.

      Delete
  2. Happy full moon BB kitties ❤️😻 🎈 πŸŽ‚ πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³
    Hahahaha, look at the two little kitties just sleeping there being asked by Boi Boi to get up, get up, get up and play with me pluzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) BoiBoi is very energetic. He is often awake when his two sisters are asleep.

      Delete
  3. If one of your kitties do indeed turn out to be a boy, you'll have even more on your hands. He will have to fight and fend for his territory and you will be privy to a lot of cat fights since he will be left roaming outside. If he turns out to be a wuss (and can't fight), he'll be bullied and come home with many injuries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, the poor boy will be neutered anyway and will lose his male characteristics. So either way, he will be a wuss but hopefully smart enough not to go look for trouble among the other male cats.

      Delete
  4. I can imagine the super sour taste. The lady boss of Seng Kee coffee shop gave me too much Kiam Chye Boey soup to take home in my pot. She knows I love the Super Sour taste that helps my nausea.
    Your porch is longer than I thought and your cats are all happy!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love kiam chye boey soup! One day I must go tapau heh..heh...

      Delete