Saturday 28 January 2023

January 2023 Challenge : Day #28 (Deviated Again)

Today is the seventh day of Chinese New Year and this morning my partner told me that it is the beginning of humanity (?) and thus everybody's birthday. Yes, ah?

Well, since it is my "birthday" I decided to give myself a treat. I was busy baking again this morning.

For my brother (please ah, share with mummy and papa).


And for my other brother and his family.


Late morning I began to feel hungry. Yesterday, I ate only one meal and last evening I got hungry but it was too late to order food. So I hentam four oranges (again).

Today, I must eat two meals and I indulged in 4Fingers Cripsy Chicken heh..heh... It has been a while since I had this. So I was excited.


I sort of felt like having rice, so I got this Drumstick Rice Box A La Carte (Soy Garlic).


When I opened the box, my first though was "that is too much rice". Imagine that. In the past it would have been "not enough rice". I could not finish the rice as I found it too stodgy. There was too little of the kimslaw (which I still love). The drumsticks were wonderful, nyums!


Another favorite is the Tofu Nuggets (Teriyaki) and I still enjoy this a lot.


I also got these Wingettes & Drumettes (Hot Sauce + Soy Garlic) for dinner.

Though today's meal is a deviation from carnivore (rice + deep fried batter + tofu + sauces) I am not going to worry about it. Tomorrow I jump right back to my normal eating, no worries.

Now that I have got the food out of the way, I will say that this morning was not a good morning.


My cutie pie (photo taken a few weeks ago) stayed in last night.


She loves belly rubs.


Last evening she was outside (so was Belle Belle) and while my partner and I were watching TV, she started meowing asking to come inside. So of course I let her in.


I regretted letting her in. This morning I found this. Sorry yah for the gross graphics.


Crap! That's it. No more! From today onwards, she and Belle Belle can stay outside in the evenings for all I care. I cannot face another disaster like this inside the house.


Bad girl!

10 comments:

  1. Aiyo....u didnt give warning before i scroll to the nxt picture...yucks! I no mood to eat lio๐Ÿ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Girl must be having stomach upset so she Tak sempat go to use her litter box. Ah, your food looks great! The cookies you bake look great too. ๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so, cats can't control like we do. Thanks for your compliments hee..hee...

      Delete
  3. Happy renri, happy birthday!!

    It is good to give yourself a reason to treat yourself. Hehe. As it is renri today, we were having Hakka lei cha for breakfast. After many days of heavy eating, it is good to take it to detox the body. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hee..hee.. Good excuse the eat something else.

      Delete
  4. No Four Fingers here, just finger-lickin' good but I am not into these franchise places.
    Yucks!!! I thought they told me that cats do not do that, not like dogs. Have a sand pit somewhere and they will do it there. The stray cats in my neighbourhood would drop by every day...and when they had to do it, they would do it in some inconspicuous place in the garden - the stench was terrible (when I came across it while doing my gardening then).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She had diarrhea I reckon and could not make it to the litter box in time. So upsetting. Oh ya, those strays, you smell something bad and have to go looking for the source.

      Delete