Friday 27 January 2023

January 2023 Challenge : Day #27 (I Baked!)


Heh..heh...there are people who miss my cookies, OK? My cookies I tell you, are better than Famous Amos punya.

Sorry for blowing my own trumpet. The last time I baked was back in 2021. Then in 2022 I suffered from a herniated disc and therefore was out of action. My regulars kempunan because no cookies from me last year.

So today, I rolled up my sleeved and sprung into action.


I did face some challenges because my mini food processor refused to function and the mini chopper also failed to cooperate. So I had to chop the dried cranberries by hand.


I did not bother to take nice photos of the cookies. You can see the Crunchy Cranberry Butter Cookies here.


The Milo Choco Crunch Cookies you can see here.
Only two batches of cookies and I felt so tired. Last time four batches in a day pun no sweat. Haiz! I will be baking some more tomorrow for my parents and my two brothers. Maybe have to bantai four batches baru cukup.

Just in case you were wondering, did I taste the cookies? Yes, I did to test of they tasted OK. I tasted two of the cranberry ones and just one of the chocolate. And I could stop. Not like previously when I would eat a few and then some.

So after spending so much time baking, I ordered food because I was too pooped to cook. Grabfood to the rescue.


heh...heh...heh...


Big Mac, Double Cheeseburger and Spicy Double Cheeseburger.


The buns are so shiny.


I don't eat the buns but retained everything else. I know you think I am being ridiculous but I don't do well with carbohydrates. You do you and I do me. In the USA you can buy just the burger patties but I guess that would not be a popular option here.


All the three burgers I found to be very tasty. I have not had McDonald's for ages. 


Last night's dinner was fried eggs and air fried beef trimmings.


I am looking forward to more baking tomorrow. My baking bug has awakened!

13 comments:

  1. Wah, I want to eat the cookies you bake! So sedap! Ah, time for me to eat mcd.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hee..hee.. I was surprised that I found the McD burgers very tasty.

      Delete
  2. They're THAT good??? How come you never sent me any? You have my mailing address. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, THAT good. LOL! I have tried sending cookies via courier but they arrived in poor condition so I dare not send to you.

      Delete
  3. Aiyoyo, can bake only but can't eat! >.< For me, it would not motivate me to bake...but that's just me. Eh, with your energy levels up since your carnivore diet, you should be able to bantai more than 4 batches....lol. I guess you're out of practice for not baking for so long that even your kitchen gadgets die on you....haha.

    Those McD buns do look shiny and perfect. Didn't know that you can buy just the patties alone in US. I'm assuming the packing would be quite messy with the melted cheese and sauce all over the box. I guess without the buns you have to have 3 to make you full.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What motivates me is giving the cookies as gifts and people are so delighted hee..hee... What bogged me down is the tedium of rolling the dough, coating them in Nestum, etc etc which is so "complicated" compared to my easy peasy food preparation as a carnivore hah...hah....

      The patties they sell in the US is plain, no cheese, no nothing.

      Delete
  4. You do bake beautiful cookies and I am sure they are very tasty. Yummy burgers and yes, the buns look shiny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you! My hidung kembang with your praise LOL!

      Delete
  5. Your cookies looked better and nicer than the famous franchise!! Hehe.

    Now I feel like having burgers....

    ReplyDelete
  6. So what did you do to those buns? Are you furkids like to eat buns? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Conversely, suppose your competitor's packaging is much more appealing to consumers than yours, even though your product is better. In that case, consumers are more likely to buy your competitor's goods owing to the packaging. China Aluminum Foil product's packaging has to do the legwork of convincing a shopper to pick it up and buy it instead of a competing product.

    ReplyDelete