Monday 16 January 2023

January 2023 Challenge : Day #15 (Mixed Carnivore Plate)

On Sunday I cannot tahan. I was craving for bacon and spicy sausages.  I was also getting a bit bored with my food.

So I decided to make me some sort of variety plate. I defrosted a packet of minced beef, bacon and sausages.


I fried two duck eggs and the minced beef (with a bit of steak seasoning). 


Then I air fried the bacon and sausages.


For dinner, it was air fried beef trimmings mixed with extra bacon, sausages and hard boiled eggs.


This kind of mix and match ingredients makes my plate more colorful and interesting.


It is a lot more work of course to prepare the various meats/eggs. 


I made extras so that I have a little something to bring to the office for lunch. 


My blogger friend Nancy commented that she has not see Belle Belle recently. 


So I snapped Belle Belle's photos so that my kitty cat can say HELLO! to everyone.


In the photo Belle Belle is imitating Girl with that sombong look.


Girl : Ma.... I where got sombong?


So that was my Sunday.

8 comments:

  1. Wah, your mixed platter looks delicious πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ€€πŸ€€πŸ€€ aha, Girl has been giving lessons to Belle Belle on how to look sombong and Belle Belle managed to pull it off! πŸ‘ Thanks for the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she looks sombong and ferocious! i takut la...macam wanna attack anyone who comes nearby....The 'meat+egg' platter is definitely for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Sometimes Belle Belle has a very fierce look.

      Delete
  3. Duck eggs? I wonder if we can buy them here. Problem with chicken eggs. Often no supply and when there is any, limited to two trays per person! I must have two per day, my source of protein!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure you can. I get duck eggs from the supermarket.

      Delete
  4. Variety is the key. Or else bet you he bored eating same thing every day. Haha.

    Hi Belle Belle!! Cute as ever. So is Ah Girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Belle Bella and Ah Girl both say thank you!

      Delete