I'm afraid I don't have a photo of an adorable looking Belle Belle because this girl is very sour faced most of the time.
She has brought me joy and tears. I faced many challenges adopting her and had a false start when I first took her in. She came to me as a very adorable but dirty looking and unhealthy kitty.
I took pity on her and decided to adopt her. That entailed trapping her and taking her to the vet. Having two cats in the house proved to be a challenge.
At the time Belle Belle had an ear infection and skin problems that was not resolved during the first visit to the vet. This resulted in me having to move her outside.
It worked out all right for a little while and then Belle Belle ran away. I was so heartbroken because I had grown attached to her. But as fate would have it we were reunited and I resolved that I would do whatever it takes to bring Belle Belle back into my life.
As of today, all is well and Belle Belle is now a healthy cat. My partner has a soft spot for Belle Belle and that resulted in her being released from her cage and she is now free to roam the house in the evenings.
When I first adopted Belle Belle in 2020, my other cat, Girl gave me a hard time. But what I can say is now the two girls are buddies.
1. She does not steal Girl's food anymore. Now she obediently goes to her own feeding bowl
2. She uses her own litter box and does not do her business in Girl's.
3. She used to poop and not bother covering with litter but now she does.
4. She pees at least once a day now unlike in the past when she would hold her pee for two days and produced giant sized pee clumps.
5. She does not behave aggressively towards Girl anymore.
6. She responds positively to cuddles when in the past, she would kick my hand and free herself from me.
Well, I am glad that all is well with Belle Belle in the house. I feel so blessed that Belle Belle and Girl are in my life. I love them so much!