Saturday 19 October 2024

Lamb Chops

This was lunch at The Charcoal Grill when I was hankering for lamb chops. 

It wasn't under the value meals for sure since lamb is costly. 


I had an iced Long Black. The regular cup volume plus ice cubes, so it was strong and not diluted.


The lamb was tender and well marinated. 


As usual, I had two servings of grilled veggies.


The mint sauce was rather nice.


I fine day I must go try their Fish & Chips (which is spelt as Cish & Fhips on their menu).

1 comment:

  1. Good morning. I am now chilling inside my neighbourhood Air Con Mac with big TV showing soccer matches and FM radio on. Love the vibes here. It felt like I am inside a hotel room LOL! Good that the lamb chop was tender as lamb chop sometimes can get tough if not well cooked. Cish and fhips? Typo error or done on purpose? Makes people confused about the correct spelling LOL.

    ReplyDelete