Thursday 17 October 2024

The Kat Family : #7 Cutie Patooties

Day #21 and the kittens were looking very cute. They were also more stable on their feet paws.


From my observation, Poodie and Ah Boi seem like best friends.


The siblings spent time mingling among themselves and it was a joy just looking at them interacting with each other.


Their eyes were still blue and it gave them a very exotic look. 


The late TuTu loved the camera. She automatically posed when I pointed my phone at her. She was undoubtedly the star among her siblings.


She was so adorable that it is terribly heartbreaking that she was taken way too early. I am still heartbroken and I teared up as I write this.


I cherish sweet memories of her and every time I am in the garden (her final resting place) I think fondly of her.


Ah Boi is my tiny Black Panther, very feisty and precocious. She was very eager to explore the environment outside the box.


Little Poodie was my cutie patootie although she may not be good looking. But no matter, she is very cute to me.


On day #23, Kittie Kat was promoted (hah..hah..hah...) and earned herself a collar.


The kitties were still confined to the box. Soon they will come out and that's when the headache begins.


Aren't they so sweet?


Well, promotion or not, mama cat has to carry out her maternal duties.

***To be continued***

1 comment:

  1. Good morning. Hugs PH. You are a warm hearted person. Tutu has moved on to her next stage of life. She will be grateful to you for giving her a home when she is still around. Thanks for brightening my morning sharing the photos of your furkids. They are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete