Tuesday 15 October 2024

No Carbs

I was at Seoul Classic and on best behavior mode. 


I wasn't going to eat carbs.


Protein and veggies, yes.


Carbs, no.


I still went for a walk. I saw the word blood. And FREE. Free blood?


Apparently, these ladies were distributing free sanitary pads. Haiz.


Hmmm.....


At the mall, I saw this banner. 


The Italian restaurant was having a promo on their set lunch. 


Muahahahaha!!!


Eat real food and you will be all right. So that was my boring day.

2 comments:

  1. Stay slim from Inside out? Nah, I rather go for the movie Inside Out for a good laugh. Hamburger is the name of a place/state right as I guess LOL! Aiyo, sanitary pads also got free ones, so embarrassing. So the carbs go to? Your Hub?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have fatty boom boom but RM888 is not a price that I can afford, considering that the result is not 100% guaranteed.

    ReplyDelete