Thursday 10 October 2024

Food At Home

The food that I eat at home is not pretty. That's why I hardly post it. Besides it's the same old same old.

I recently discovered a community of carnivores right here in Malaysia. The group is called CARNIVORE MALAYSIA and they are on Facebook with 16,000+ members.

This is a closed group, so membership is approved via screening by the admin. Yup, I got myself admitted. I am happy to note that there are others like me embarking on this way of eating.


Now back to my home cooked meals. Though my food does not look appealing, it does not mean that the meats do not taste good.


This one was particularly memorable. Beef trimmings marinated with curry power, turmeric powder and garlic salt. It tasted like dry beef curry after I air fried the whole thing in the air fryer.


Usually I keep the seasonings simple, just salt.


I also eat chicken from time to time. I enjoy chicken wings cooked in chicken broth. 


Another favorite is pork belly and kimchi


Sometimes I mix chicken wings and pork in my soup. Doesn't look good but tastes divine!


This was dinner yesterday. Pretty much the same old stuff. But I enjoy it and feel my best eating this way.

1 comment:

  1. Good morning! Ya, they look like poo but they are very tasty. The chicken and pork belly look more pleasant LOL!

    ReplyDelete