Saturday 12 October 2024

Birthday Voucher

Two weeks ago I went to Halla Holla for lunch. When I am there, I opt for their sandwiches because if I eat carbs, I need proteins to go with it.


Before I went inside, I checked out the restaurant next door.


I flipped their menu and found that their prices are quite steep. So I guess there won't be any visits from me.


From 8:30am to 2:00pm, Halla Holla has a special bundle for selected sandwiches where you pay one price and the beverage comes free (with minimal add on charges for certain selections).

My go-to sandwich is the Mushroom and Egg Sonata.


This is the only sandwich that I like (after trying the others) and I appreciate that the egg filling is very generous.


When I went to pay for my meal, I was pleasantly surprised that I was given a RM20.00 birthday voucher. So I only paid RM4.65 woohoo!


After that I walked to The Starling for my mall walk.


Ke Ren Lai opened that day. I had a look at the menu and the dishes are somewhat similar to what you would expect at Taiwanese restaurants.


I am guessing this is a green tea soft serve. 


One day when the excitement dies down, I might drop by to check out the food.

No comments:

Post a Comment