Tuesday 22 October 2024

To Each Their Own

Last Saturday at Kar Hiong, my brother announced that he was ordering wat tan hor and mum and I can order whatever we wanted to eat.

Well, OK. So I ordered 3 dishes for mum and I.


Honey Pepper Pork Ribs (M).


 It was so good! Mum enjoyed this dish a lot.


This is the Steamed Chicken with Salt (S). The gravy was very tasty but the chicken itself was so so.


Garlic Fried Sweet Potato Leaves (L) because mum loves her veggies.

My brother's wat tan hor was served after the dishes came to the table. No photo because I did want to bother my brother. He said that the wat tan hor was just OK, no wok hei. Definitely not Kar Hiong's specialty.

The bill was much less that what we usually pay and my brother and I were like - hmmm... this is how to save money LOL! 

1 comment:

  1. Good morning! The chicken looked pale in colour and I guess it wasn't fresh and tasty enough. Honey pepper pork ribs and garlic fried sweet potatoe leaves look good. No photo because I did want to bother my brother. LOL!

    ReplyDelete