Saturday 3 February 2024

Are You Bored Yet?


I know. You all are saying "This PH ahhh... tak sudah sudah with the roast duck and siew yoke. So boring reading about the same old thing".

heh..heh... sorry lah. My diet is restricted to just meat and that's why you keep seeing the same old thing. And I post my (same old same old) meals here for my own records and to keep myself accountable.

So. I went to you-know-where to eat you-know-what. 


See my table number is fatt-fatt so hopefully can really fatt big time and eat here all the time.


This platter naik harga by RM3.00. tsk..tsk..tsk... 


I know that the price of pork has increased. What to do? Want to eat, have to pay. As long as it is delicious and of the standards I expect, it is OK. After all, this is not something I can whip up myself at home.


At least the Kopi C is still at the same price. 


The siew yoke was very fatty, the way siew yoke should be (in my opinion). I try not to take too much of the (very tasty) sweet black sauce. Just a tiny dip and that's it.


If you missed the interview with Dr Robert Lustig (on Dr Rangan Chaterjee's podcast) in my previous post, perhaps you might listen to this one with Dr Ken Berry.

14 comments:

  1. Hahahaha, so sedap la your siew ngap and siew yuk platter. Next time I eat there I will show your coffee c photo to the staff and say I want this because I don't think I got the same drink as yours when I ordered coffee c there the previous time I was there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Their Kopi C is pretty good. I want to know what you think.

      Delete
  2. sedap... cantiknye gambar makanan sis ambil,.. nampak sangat menggiurkan..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Chun and Donald are definitely excited always to read about their ducks and pork. Bring on!
    I think RM3 increase is reasonable la. You have just reminded me to revisit this place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hah..hah... They are doing well and I am always happy to see a healthy crowd there. It means that they will be around for a long time so that I can continue to enjoy their roast duck and pork!

      Delete
  4. u tak sudah sudah posting roast duck, roast pork etc...and i tak henti henti drooling over here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love roast duck but I don't think I'd eat it so often. Somehow I would be ok with chicken.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would go for chicken next, the soy sauce chicken.

      Delete
  6. After your so many posts of Twins, my second visit still yet to occur... >_<

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I've to admit I'm getting Donald Duck fatigue...hehehe! >.<

    ReplyDelete