Friday 2 August 2024

Double Combo

So I was feeling a little bit extravagant. This double combo (I chose duck and siew yoke) is cheaper than half a duck.


I was again not happy with the Kopi C. It's like the standard dropped or the Kopi C is made by someone who does not know how to make Kopi C. It was diluted, not enough coffee, and a shadow of the Kopi C that I have always enjoyed here.


This was good. The skin of the siew yoke was very crispy and crunchy. The duck was juicy and was at their usual standards. That black sauce is sweet, but I like it, so I just dip sparingly.


I wanted to complain to Donald about the Kopi C but somehow I didn't. Maybe I should. If there is a next time.

***Kittie Updates***


TuTu is usually very good at posing.


But after I put the collar on her, it's like she lost her mojo.


Haiz!


Tu! Please give Ah Ma some nice poses.


That's better.


Not so fierce lah.


Adoi. Angry or what?


No?


That's so much better Tu! Love you!

14 comments:

  1. Ah, Tutu is hilarious 😂 I like her with the mouth O going No...Thank you for the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, sometimes the drinks are just not up to their usual standards. Good that you make good drinks at home yourself. 😋

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today the Kopi C at Yitcha Kaw Kaw Kopitiam which I love was also disappointing >.<

      Delete
  3. What a satisfying meal. Tutu looks even cuter with the collar. Coffee which is diluted is definitely a no no.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Somehow collars make them look so attractive, just like us when we wear jewellery LOL!

      Delete
  4. The 7th photo from the top with Tutu lifting up her head and ignoring you, she don't feel like looking at you lah lol. Or maybe she feels restricted by the collar that is why no mojo to pose as freely and happily as she likes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Perhaps, she will get used to the collar.

      Delete
  5. I think Tutu is still trying to get used with that collar....maybe abit too tight makes her feel uneasy? or perhaps she memang dislike having something hanging on her neck/collar....just like me dislike accessories lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made sure the collar is not too tight. I will have to check from time to time since she is still growing. Hah..hah... I used to wear accessories, not anymore!

      Delete
  6. The siew yoke does look incredibly crispy. Since you did not have half a duck, what part of the duck do they give you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seeing that portion of Siew Yoke, this meal didn't come cheap also....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, not cheap but cheaper than the duck hah..hah...

      Delete