Tuesday 13 August 2024

Ah Boi Boi

Well, the last of my kitties, Ah Boi is neutered and I am all done with all this spaying business. Woohoo!

What a relief. Now I no longer have to worry about any of my girls getting knocked up.


On Friday, my partner and I picked Ah Boi up from the vet's and back home, she was placed in the cage.


Ah Boi was very restless and she was clearly unhappy being locked up.


She paced back and forth in the cage and I had no opportunity to peek at her incision site.


There was a whole lot of whining and complaining.


I simply had to ignore her.


Eventually she was tired and settled down. I took the opportunity to check her incision. It looked clean and neat, nothing to be worried about.


On Sunday, I let Ah Boi have her breakfast outside the cage. Then I decided to let her stay out. It was probably not the best decision (I became more relaxed after going through 3 successful spayings).

I put her collar on and set her free. She was obviously very pleased and the next thing I knew, she and Poodie were climbing up the tree. Adoi!


So I quickly locked her up again for her own safety. She was in no condition to be climbing trees when she is still recovering.


Sorry, Ah Boi. You must rest and recover! 


It rained Sunday afternoon, so all my kiddos (except Girl) were at home.


TuTu was having a snooze.


Poodie too.


Kittie Kat was also enjoying the cool afternoon. 


Ah Boi eventually fell asleep too. Girl was nowhere to be seen and I suspect she was next door.


Ah Ma also slept peacefully that night zzzzzzz.....

That was after a nice dinner and completing the documentary series Homicide Los Angeles.

12 comments:

  1. Wow! Your dinner looks really tasty 🤤😋 Is that meat pizza?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's some kind of pizza with minced beef.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the many photos of ahboi. She is a great beauty with her shiny coat. Hahaha just look at her pink mouth, keep complaining but it is for her own good. Ahboi, be good and stay in there till you are fully ok. Thank you grandma! 😻A rainy day is a relaxing day indoors for everyone. 💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Boi is all good now, her incision site has sealed up beautifully.

      Delete
  3. I like to observe feline/cats sleeping. They look so cute and they look like really enjoying their sleep. With different kinds of posture. Especially love it when they are all curled up in a round shape when sleeping. Good that after ah boi climbed up the tree you put her back into the cage for her safety and recovery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they look super cute when they are sleeping.

      Delete
  4. Your dinner look delicious and yummy, what are those?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like pizza but without the crust - minced beef, pepperoni and cheese.

      Delete
  5. With this and after this, I hope to see Tu, Poodie patoodie, boi, kitty kat and ah girl the big fat orange one, periodically as your posts on them really brighten up my day! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to know my cats cheer you up! Don't worry, you will see them often on this blog.

      Delete
  6. Glad to see Ah Boi is all fixed (as well as all your other kitties) and recovering well. You wouldn't want to end up an old lady with 100 cats (like those we see on tv)...lolol! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Yes, it is a great relief that my girls are all fixed up.

      Delete