Thursday 1 August 2024

Cheap Meal

 

This was lunch a few days ago at a kopitiam in Damansara Jaya.


Chicken drumstick (steamed), char siew and siew yoke. I forgot to say don't want sauce. The meal came with a peanut soup.


Can't expect much from the soup. It was watery with not much taste. It had peanuts and tiny pieces of chicken. I ate the peanuts but did not finish the soup.


The chicken and roasted meats were all right. This meal cost me RM11.50. Cheap and good.


Dinner was fatty beef trimmings cooked in the air fryer.


I finally made kimchi and ate the beef trimmings with the fermented veggies.


After dinner, I had some bacteria kefir and yogurt as dessert.


***Kittie Updates***


TuTu became very shy yesterday. She went to hide behind the flower pot.


Hello Tu! Come out lah!


Come! Come!


Please Tu! Come out and show your new collar.


There you go! 


I did get her to pose properly later. That will be in another post.

10 comments:

  1. Yay! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Congrats to Tutu for earning her collar. So pretty! 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She very sombong now, don't want to pose nicely for me. LOL!

      Delete
  2. Ah, u r πŸ’ͺfor making kimchi. The raw beef trimmings look like raw chicken. I thought raw beef would be darker.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's best to make my own so that I don't consume MSG >.<

      Delete
  3. I thought you would say the default peanut soup is nice. Tutu looks so beautiful with her red collar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately the soup wasn't nice. Tutu looks very high class hah..hah...

      Delete
    2. High class, lol. Premium cat.

      Delete
  4. the chicken, char siew and roast pork combo is indeed affordably priced...i like the steamed chicken drumstick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the most ideal thing for me to eat when eating out.

      Delete