Saturday 6 April 2024

Pork Shoulder Loin

After experiencing the awesome awesome Caveman Pork at Meat Feds, I was twitching for more pork.

Of course I can't find a pork tomahawk near me, besides I wouldn't know how to cook it. So I settled.


I didn't buy this via GrabMart but picked it up at Hank's. Some products bear the GrabMart sticker because they are available on the Grab platform.


Cooking is simple and fuss free. Into the air fryer at 180C for 16 minutes with additional 6 minutes on residual heat.


I let the meat rest for something like 10 minutes before slicing into it.


Very tender and juicy.


I didn't add any marinade to it before cooking. Now I like to keeps things super simple.


And enjoy the natural taste of the meat. All it needed was a sprinkling of salt.


Or even better, smoked salt. I have got to look for that.

***Kitten Updates***

My little Poodie loves to hangout in the flower pot.


This is her brother Ah Boi pulling the same stunt. My poor plant will not survive.


I thought he looked very cute.


And this is for Tutu's fans.

10 comments:

  1. Yay to enjoying the natural taste of food! 👏 👏 👏
    Ah, you can go join photo contest because all the photos of poodie, ahboi and tutu kats are so nicely taken, contest winning standards. Thank you for all the photos! 😻

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hah..hah.. thank you for your compliments. It is not easy to take photos of them.

      Delete
  2. Yes!!! I would love to sprinkle more salt to any roasted pork.

    Your cat in the pot is cute and hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why they like to sit in the pot!

      Delete
  3. the kitties should have their own pot now...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both Tutu & Poodie have similar white-coloured whiskers that's long and pretty...except Ah Boi whose whiskers cannot be seen coz they're black. I see all the kittens eyes are no longer blue. :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly the eyes changed color >.< Ah Boi is all black, even his paw pads are black unlike the other two which are pink.

      Delete
  5. Wow, they are strong enough now to climb into the pot?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very strong, climbing everywhere. LOL!

      Delete