Monday 1 April 2024

Weekend Meat Haul

On Saturday before going home, I went to Jaya Grocer to pick up a bunch of meat.


I went to Hank's to pick up a pack of minced pork and pork shoulder loin. The minced pork is for my soup. The pork shoulder is for Sunday's meal.


Three packets of beef trimmings. This is the cheapest way to eat beef.


Then I saw this pack of lamb bones. There seemed to be a good amount of lamb bone trimmings in the packet, so I added it to my basket.

As you can see, that is a full bore carnivore supermarket marketing trip.

***Kitten Updates***


This was Kittie Kat on Sunday morning. The little kitties are now 6 weeks old and still nursing.


They have started eating wet food. Poodie Kat was the first one to start nibbling on her mama's food.


Then Boiboi Kat followed suit with TuTu Kat being the last one.


Kittie Kat was hanging out with the kids.


When I came back from Aeon. Ah Boi and Poodie Kat was nursing while TuTu Kat looked on.


Then mama cat went off for some me time.

12 comments:

  1. Ah, looks like you bought not that enough meat for one week since you are fully carnivore. Looks enough for only half a week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right! I bought some extras on Sunday :)

      Delete
  2. Ah, so sweet to see all 3 of them cuddling so warmly. Pray 🙏 that they all grow up safe and healthy. Thank you grandma for your 💕 for them 6

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was cute that they huddled up together like that.

      Delete
  3. Haiz :( One mother cat that looks like Kittie Kat dumped her kitten at my house last week. She knows my house is a food distribution for stray cats. Now the kitten parks herself at my house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really know who to go to! Well, as cat lovers we simply can't help it but to give them food or even shelter.

      Delete
  4. 😃 It has been a long time since I visited Hank's. I used to buy their crispy pork belly to munch. I want to visit again to see what's new.
    You buy meat so often but you don't cook any meals for your cats. I thought a change of diet would have more nutrients and fun for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They still have roasted pork and the pork cracklings. I saw some aunties buying a few weeks ago. I did try cooking some chicken breasts for them but too much trouble lah LOL!

      Delete
  5. Eight weeks! How did that happen? Is that a typo? They can't have aged that much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very sharp and you have been keeping track! Yes, they are now 6 weeks and not 8 weeks old. I have corrected the typo. Thanks!

      Delete
  6. Posting of more meat....lol. You're not only a carnivore...but a red meat carnivore (I see no chicken in your grocery run...hah..hah). Kittens, I think, huddle together for warmth when their mother is away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love red meat and now chicken does not taste as good hee..hee...

      Delete