Tuesday 27 December 2022

Christmas Was So Boring

According to my two kids that is. I was fine, doing whatever spring cleaning that I could do at home.

But the two kiddos decided to stay inside and they looked super bored.


Belle Belle chose to take a snooze on her blanket under the chair.


While Girl stayed right outside my room


Looking incredibly sien.


Then I noticed Belle Belle had an eye infection.


There was liquid oozing from her right eye. So I carried her downstairs and gently wiped the corner of her eye and applied eye drops. The eye drops were prescribed by the vet and has to be kept in the fridge.

It was then that I realized that someone had nicked her collar (again)! So I put on a new one for her.


There you go. Belle Belle with her new Pandora collar.


Belle Belle ..... so stylo mylo, eh? This type of collar looks cute but it is a nuisance (to the cat) when feeding because the bauble hits against the bowl. So I move it to the back of her neck when she is eating.


Girl meanwhile was super manja when I went downstairs. She likes to flop on the floor when she wants attention.


She likes belly rubs.


After which she will do belly rolls which I find very amusing.


This was a few days before Christmas and I hung around to listen to this performer sing.  He was good but he paused too long in between sets. Anyway after a few songs I contributed a little something into his collection box.


There was a stall selling lasagna but I did not buy any.

So that was my Christmas.

And I cheated again.


One for the road wahahahahahaha!!!

10 comments:

  1. I tried belly rub once on my furry friend and she didn't like it. Then I read through some articles that not all cats can tolerate that. Christmas is sienzzzz.....coz i miss my furry friends (in the office).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, it depends. If the cat is very familiar and comfortable with you, you can rub its tummy with no trouble. When I did that to Girl and Belle Belle in the beginning, I kena kicked and scratched! But now they don't mind me rubbing their tummy.

      Delete
  2. I was fine with it too. It slipped by just like that, almost unnoticed. My blogposts on how I spent Christmas coming right up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The two days in the weekend are duty days for us to buy lunch and dinner for the Elderlies so it was just like any weekends. Thank you for the write up and photos of Belle Belle and Girl. No, they are not bored. They just want to lepak leisurely around mommy. 😻

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How nice of you to say so, I hope that was their intention - to chill out with mommy :)

      Delete
  4. A nice time spent with your girls....I think your Christmas is relaxing and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was relaxing and I watched some TV in the evening.

      Delete
  5. Your Girl is just like my stray cat, Girl...lol. She also likes to plonk on the floor to expose her tummy asking for belly rubs. Oh, she rolls over on the floor all the time too. She was like this the very first day I got to know her. ^_~ Who's that idiot always nicking Belle Belle's collars! >.< P/S: Oops, another cheat meal? Looks like the Rakuzen chef is also enjoying the singing? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! That trick of plonking down on the floor works all the time! Even my partner can help giving her a few rubs on the head when she does that to him.

      I believe it is one of the neighbors - some college kid I think who is staying at a rented house. I just hope this person does not harm her. I have been having cheat meals. Haiz! Carbs are very addictive. I did not notice the Rakuzen chef until after I looked at the photo. Maybe he was posing for me. LOL!

      Delete