Friday 23 December 2022

Big Breakfast

Today I discovered that I still had a lot of bacon in the fridge. When there is bacon, there is Big Breakfast. Yes!


I bought the Johnsonville sausages when I saw that they were still on offer at RM29.90 although even at that price it is still very expensive. But once in a while, can lah.


I still eat beef trimmings quite frequently and I am very pleased that these cheaper cuts are now more readily available at Aeon. Every Sunday, there is  fresh stock (though sometimes the stock is from the day before) and I will always grab a few packets.


The daun pegaga in my garden is flourishing hence I used a few leaves to decorate by meal. Greens add so much color and freshness to a plate and make the plating so much more vibrant.


Carbs also bring something to the plate although what you see up there is not carbs, far from it.


I was very stuffed after eating my Big Breakfast. In fact I left one sausage behind for later. So far so good, I have been (almost 100%) carnivore for 8 months now. I don't think I would (or could) be 100% but 90% is good enough for me.

12 comments:

  1. I will have to share that big breakfast with someone. If they are not carp, then what are they. They look yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those things that look like carbs are made with eggs hee..hee..

      Delete
  2. Long time didn't take bacon. Nice big breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so filling and I had a light dinner.

      Delete
  3. What are those? Look like cloud bread to me. My girl used to make those when she thought she was gluten intolerant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering the same question...what are those round things? Looks like fluffed up omelette or cheese of some sort! @_@

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like everyone else I am very curious what those two are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are made with eggs. I'll post the recipe one of these days.

      Delete
  6. I like Johnsonville sausages but like you said, they are too expensive and I really seldom to buy them. ~>_<~

    ReplyDelete