Wednesday 14 December 2022

Ma. Can I Have Some?

Today is Girl's turn in the spotlight. Those of you who own cats (or dogs) will know that it is very hard to eat in peace when your pet is around.

Last Sunday was a public holiday (Selangor Sultan's Birthday) and therefore Monday was a replacement holiday. During such days, I love to eat dinner while watching TV (still watching Mindhunter).

So.


This Girl already had her dinner but she was eyeing mine. Sorry to show you my messy food (and ugly legs).


Look at her. If only you could hear the whining.


So I let her smell the food with hopes of putting her off. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't. So I pulled my container away from her before she got a chance to lick the drumstick.

Girl, what kind of face is that?


She gave up and went away. 

But the next evening, the same thing happened.


Can you guess what I was having?


Again, that look.


Luncheon meat and fried eggs. Sorry about the mess.


I think the smell of the mustard and tomato ketchup put her off.


All she got from Ma was a few rubs on the head and face. I love you Girl but you can't share my food.

12 comments:

  1. LOL, next time must hide in a room to finish the meal before sit in front of the TV at the living room. Well, cats are carnivore...so u both share the same type of diet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah, I must eat in the dining room and close the door! Very true, me and my pets and carnivores. LOL!

      Delete
  2. Like when eating at those Malay eateries. So many cats, a lot of them strays - very unclean, I'm sure. They will hang around your table and make so much noise and suddenly, they may jump onto your lap and scare the living daylights out of you. Such a nuisance...and those restaurant owners do not even bother to come and chase them away!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had that happen at a coffee shop many years ago. At that time, I didn't like cats. LOL!

      Delete
  3. At least Girl has manners and didn't climb up onto your lap and try to lick the food in the bowl. I guess that look says' "Ma, you are very kedekut la". Hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hah..hah..hah...Ma is so kedekut and refused to share!

      Delete
  4. I agree with Nancy that Ah Girl has good manners! My sister's cat are wild and would jump onto my plate or dive from my shoulder. Next you should hold a bottle of minyak angin beside your bowl and she would disappear.
    Your legs are pretty lah, shiny and hairless. Look at mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Girl is generally very well behaved, Wah, your sister's cats are very happening. LOL!

      Delete
  5. Girl is so obedient. She didn't make a huge fuss when she didn't get your food. Good Girl! πŸ‘ Thanks for the many photos of lovely Girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She made some whining noise actually hah..hah... but at least she did not pursue my food aggressively.

      Delete
  6. Ooo, I spy some tomato sauce on your luncheon meat and eggs which is a no-no in your diet....cannot tahan, right? Just like you cannot give up another no-no....drinking coffee. Lol! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I still consume tomato/chili sauce from time to time. Bad habit hah..hah... I love coffee too much!

      Delete