Tuesday 22 November 2022

Ramen Hitoyoshi Opens! (Trying To Cheer Myself Up)

Calling all Damansara Uptown (and neighboring folks near and far) ramen lovers!

Ramen Hitoyoshi at The Starling is now open.


This restaurant is located on the first floor.


No, I have not visited. I am on a BBBE challenge because we are still without a kerajaan. We have all been waiting since yesterday for news of the formation of our new government but it looks like there is a delay. Haiz!


So what can I do other than berkepoh-kepoh and snap photos of the menu.


I have not had ramen in ages!


I can't remember how it tastes. But I know it is good,


Adoi. Some items are not available.


The rice bowls look very good, don't they?


Ala.... squid also not available. Seems like they do not have Unagi Kabayaki.


What? Edamame also not available? Maybe they will have all the "not availabe" items once the restaurant is more established but then again, very basic items in a Japanese restaurant like edamame and unagi kabayaki if they are offering it, then they should have these in stock.


I have decided not to worry about who is teaming up with who to form the federal government. 


Whatever will be will be.


I only hope that my vote last Saturday will not be in vain.


I will be true to my word. If PH is able to form the kerajaan albeit in cooperation with BN (we have no choice) then I will go eat carbohydrates.


If my choice of prime minister takes the oath, I will eat carbohydrates for one week. Serious.


Right now, I feel very sien. Like our political situation is so hopeless and our future so bleak. Hoping for the best. Amen.


Last night's dinner. One beef burger patty and one pork shoulder. Because I don't have anymore beef in the freezer and my choice of steak cut was not available at Jaya Grocer.

14 comments:

  1. I guess you will know by this afternoon whether you can eat carbohydrates for a week or not. LOL!!! Not a fan of Japanese ramen, will eat...but not really a fan of the very rich stock used as the soup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, no news yet. Haiz! What is this country going to become, I give up!

      Delete
  2. We are still waiting for result when I'm commenting on your post~~~ Sigh.......
    The price of this Ramen restaurant is on higher side, RM40+ for a bowl of Ramen is definitely out of my budget! Unless the portion is enough to be shared by two, hehe :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am still waiting too as I reply to you (no mood to work LOL!). If my wish come true, then I go and check out this ramen restaurant hah..hah...

      Delete
  3. My spouse is restricting his carb intake so no more ramen for him until further notice. Thanks for showing us this new ramen eatery and their menu. Waiting waiting waiting. See when can get to know, hopefully by tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No wonder I see you posting chap fan without rice hee..hee... Maybe by tonight also no news. Haiz!

      Delete
  4. LOL, so coincidence, i m also blogging about ramen (just now)....yea, i hope that my choice of PM takes the oath, but seems like my hope is fading...sigh....might as well don't do election at all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least you ate the ramen LOL!. Ya...vote also come back to square one!

      Delete
  5. You may end up eating carbs in vain even if you get your PM and govt of choice. That's because the situation is so fluid I expect it to change in the near term. When the new PM don't give what the parties asked for, then they say I withdraw my support and then you end up not having the numbers again (it's like playing musical chairs, I foresee the hot seat will change hands). P/S: Wah, you're so hebat-lah, just take photos of the restaurant but not eat there (I'd be too shy coz I'd feel their eyes fixated on me...lol)! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could be right, my partner and I also think the same. A Sheraton Move-like maneuver can still happen in spite of the anti-hopping law. Haiz!

      I was at the restaurant before opening time, so the staff left me alone LOL!

      Delete
  6. Yes, very sien liow....have been waiting from AM to PM from Sunday till Tuesday. Still waiting..........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today pun cannot settle. I give up liao.

      Delete
  7. Aduhai. Wait again. Guess the king"s verdict would be out tomorrow after meeting with BN

    Hope you get to enjoy the food at this Ramen shop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now the BN MPs want to postpone the meeting. Haiz! Wait some more!

      Delete