Friday 11 November 2022

Restoran One One One (Bee Fatt) Damansara Uptown

This coffee shop used to occupy only one shop lot (on the right) and when their next door neighbor chap lap last year, they took over the vacated space.

They must be doing very well to take another shoplot. That is where you will find 1978 Cucur Udang.


They have been there since 2021 and the cucur udang is also available via Grabfood.


The cheeky kakak noticed me and willingly posed for me hee..hee... Look at the cucur udang, all perfectly shaped and neatly lined up in the tray.


You can see the price list pasted on the door and it looks like each cucur udang is RM2.00.


You can also place bulk orders if you are organizing a party or gathering.


The stall next to them used to be a duck rice stall if I remember correctly.


Outside, there is a rojak stall.


At the main Restoran One One One you can find many hawker stalls inside. There is chicken rice, nasi ayam kunyit, Judy's Lei Cha, pork noodles and many more.

All the seats and now located along the side lane and you can also nip next door for a table.


There is a Xiao Chao.


And of course the ever popular chap fan. I used to frequent this stall before the pandemic. I noticed that they have scaled down the number of dishes offered. Nevertheless this stall remains highly popular and if you come at peak hour, there will be a long queue. 


Meanwhile back at more glamorous surroundings, I checked out the menu at Sala. This is a vegan eatery.


Alamak. No onion, no garlic. Cannot. Cannot. Not for me.


Sopoong is still popular and I often see a healthy lunch crowd at peak hour. 


I haven't been here since I can't remember when.


Perhaps a revisit is in order on a day when I allow myself a carb meal.


I went to the bank and came across these kittens. There were four of them initially but one cabut-ted when it saw me.


Then another one bolted when I approached. Haiz

12 comments:

  1. I want cucur udang!!! So!! Taking 2 shoplots?? Business must be good and they have crowds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the most popular coffee shop in Damansara Uptown.

      Delete
  2. Who's that lady in the 2nd pic? So thin!!! I look like that now, believe it or not! I wish that at chap fan places, they would put the food in a cabinet and keep it covered. Can imagine the flies!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is just a random customer. You are so thin now? You haven't posted your photo in a while and I am trying to imagine. Please make sure you get enough nutrition.

      Delete
  3. surprisingly the Sopoong at IOI City Mall has low patrons...each time i went there it was just a few tables occupied...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am surprised that are still going strong because to me the food is just so so.

      Delete
  4. I have been wanting to try the WOnton Mee at Bee Fatt since I saw great reviews from my IG buddy! Have you tried?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also read very good reviews a while back but no, I have not tried it.

      Delete
  5. This was the restaurant that supposedly housed the good cold soy bean dessert previously, right? And isn't these the same two kitties shown in your previous post? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this is the restaurant. The kittie that bolted is the same as in my previous post. The other 3 are new.

      Delete
  6. Last time when I was searching for breakfast in DU, the one one one coffee shop is fully occupied and no parking spot so I didn't eat there. Thanks for the update on things in DU. Don't think I will be visiting it in the near future cos just going to places nearby. I hope someone is taking care of all the meows in DU. Good to see them having their freedom but they got enough to eat or not?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure the meows are being fed as I have seen some restaurant staff giving them food.

      Delete