Monday 14 November 2022

If PH Wins GE 15, I Will Eat CARBOHYDRATES

People. This Saturday 19-11-2022, we go to the polls to vote for our future and the future of our beloved country Malaysia.

All of us must exercise our democratic right to vote. So I hope all of you who are eligible to vote will do so on Saturday. Oh, I am already old, is not an excuse. You may think that whichever way our country is headed is of no concern of yours because you are "old already", then I say you need to look a little further,

You may not be here in 10 years or so BUT think of the future of your children, grandchildren and great grandchildren. Not everyone has the luxury of migrating to another country for a better life. I have many (lucky) relatives who are now residing in Singapore, Australia and New Zealand. Me and many of you are going to be stuck here for the rest of our lives.

Same goes for those of you who are indifferent - ah, whichever way I vote also, THEY always win. I get it. But THEY lost in 2018. And yes, in 2020 THEY came back to power because you-know-who selfishly resigned and those bloody frogs jumped.

So please. Vote. And vote wisely. I am not campaigning for any political party but you know what my sentiments are. I myself am guilty of not voting in the past and the first time I cast my vote was in 2013 and again in 2018

Vote for a clean, efficient and capable administration. Vote for a government that will not cheat and steal from you. I have been paying income taxes from the time I started working until now and I do not wish to be robbed again.

You-know-who has been our government like forever and in 2018 we voted in a new government only to have our mandate stolen in 2020. I was so pissed. If you vote for those marauders again, I really have nothing to say to you.

I better not talk too much. Nanti kena tangkap masuk lokap

So. If my government of choice wins the 15th General Election, I will eat carbohydrates on Sunday (or the following Monday). Not just a little bit of carbs but full blown carbohydrates.

I will let you vote what carbohydrates I eat, OK?

1. Curry Mee


2. Fried Koay Teow or Wat Tan Hor


3. Wan Tan Mee


4. Kampua Mee


5. Loaded Sandwich or Pizza


6. Nasi Kerabu or any of the nasi-nasi yang sewaktu denganya.


7. Mee Goreng Pedas or any other noodles like ramen, beef noodles etc.


Leave your votes in the comments and if there is no votes or a tie, I will make my own choice. Hah!

What if (horrors!) THEY win again? I will do a BBBE (Bacon Beef Butter and Eggs i.e 100% carnivore) challenge for 30 days and be miserable.

Mari keluar mengundi beramai-ramai! Ayuh Malaysia! Kita Boleh!

20 comments:

  1. PH = Phong Hong??? LOL!!! What? THAT is kampua mee? And THAT is nasi kerabu? I'd vote for NGP! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, one vote for Mee Goreng Pedas. LOL!

      Delete
  2. haha i will vote for 2 Fried Koay Teow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. Look forward to the result this Saturday!! Good luck, PH!! If I am to choose I go for nasi kerabu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you'll be doing a BBBE! :'( It's going to be even more difficult this time round but I will pray hard (and vote, of course) so that PH can have a wonderful cheat meal of full-on carbs! I vote Annie 1's curry mee with a side (aka dessert) of bubur cha-cha (and all the starchy vegetables of sweet potatoes & yam) and maybe some kuih muih to take home....wuahahahaha...go big or go home! :D P/S: How come I don't recognise those blue plates of fried kway teow and wantan mee, eh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wahahahaha!!! I know, it will be tough but I am hoping against hope. BBBE is better for me of course due to my current way of eating but although curry mee, bubur cha cha and some kueh will give me joy, it will cause some (small) suffering later. But tak apa, PH punya pasal kita boleh! LOL! Ah, those blue plates are from Chai Ming Kee, DU.

      Delete
  5. sadly, i foresee u'll be doing a BBBE....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so confident that you didn't even choose any carbs for me. LOL!

      Delete
  6. I always speechless when I heard friends say they give up the vote or some don't even bother this GE15, sigh...... I think you can have wonton mee as breakfast, followed by Nasi Berlauk for lunch and lighter meal such as sandwich for dinner. Some cakes or dessert for tea time or supper, wakaka!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wah! So are even more lebih-lebih for me! hah..hah..hah... We shall see.

      Delete
  7. I vote for your photo 1 - is that prawn pasta?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, prawn pasta which means I have to sendiri masak. LOL!

      Delete
  8. Curry Mee for breakfast, Sandwich for lunch and Nasi for dinner - may as well celebrate in style! Kita boleh!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahaha! I like! Let's see how it goes.

      Delete
  9. Wah! What a good pledge! Eat Nasi Kerabu la.
    If my choice of party wins, I would eat vegetarian for a week! Okay Hannah or Teresa???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey TM! Ok, I will KIV nasi kerabu LOL! I am sure Hannah and Teresa will agree to your vegetarian choice!

      Delete