Thursday 24 November 2022

Post GE 15 Carb Fest #1 : Curry Mee At Last!

YAY!!!! Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim will be sworn in as our 10th Prime Minister today 5:00pm at Istana Negara!

Daulat Tuanku! Congratulations Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim and all supporters of PH! May Malaysia prosper under your premiership!

So this means that I will eat carbohydrates wahahahaha!!! For one whole week some more kih...kih...kih...

I counted the votes on this post (luckily my blog is not popular, so there were not many votes to count hah..hah..) and the food that got the most votes is curry mee.

The moment I got the news from the Istana, I quickly bergegas ke Annie 1 to eat my favorite Curry Mee Supreme and drink iced Ipoh White Coffee woohoo!!


I requested for less sweet but this coffee is still too sweet for me. I don't know if it is because my request fell on deaf ears (or eyes) or my tastebuds are now super sensitive to sugar.


Is that a beauty or what?


As usual, noodle of choice is kuay teow. I'm afraid it was not as good as I remembered. No, actually I don't remember. Again, I suspect my tastebuds have changed.


Relief that we now have a new Prime Minister and that our government will be formed has given way to an anti climatic curry mee experience. Oh dear dear. But still, I am so happy!

12 comments:

  1. His dream comes true. Finally, after long wait. And your wish comes true too. Yay to curry mee!! Super fiery to me. Maybe your taste buds changed after didn't indulge in such food for sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's interesting to note how something that was so delicious is not as delicious anymore.

      Delete
  2. Yay! You can go eat carb already for one week! πŸŽ‰πŸ™Œ✌️

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your taste buds have changed. Hahaha, so fast you go and eat. I waited till the ceremony is completed baru πŸ₯³πŸ₯‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya hor, have to wait in case something happens hah..hah..hah...

      Delete
  4. Eh, no side dishes? Not only your tastebuds changed....but your portion size also changed...lol! I think you just wanted to eat curry mee so declared it the winner....hah..hah (coz I thought nasi kerabu got the most votes?) ;) So let's see what else you'd be eating for carbohydrates week....kekeke! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No sides lah hah..hah... Eh, I counted wrongly ke? Let me check LOL!

      Delete
  5. Hopefully, all is well in the western front. Heard situation is tense, police, road blocks everywhere. Those corrupt individuals may not take things lying down for fear that their heads will roll once the headhunting begins, Better enjoy your curry mee quickly for fear you will be back in Square One if things do not run smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ya, someone is still unhappy and very relentless. I hope that when parliament sits on 19-12-2022, our PM gets the vote of confidence and forever silence that person who is so "boh kam guan". LOL!

      Delete
  6. Yeah, like finally!!! I can see you're still excited to be able to consume carbo again, don't you? ^__*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The prospect of eating carbs did make me excited LOL!

      Delete