Tuesday 15 November 2022

Rainy Days Are Gloomy Days

I actually love the rain. But of course when I am indoors or better still when I am in bed hee..hee..

There is nothing like snuggling under the covers when it is raining outside (but of course lah, not when it is time to wake up!) and snoozing in the cool weather.

However, my two girls are absolutely miserable when it rains. That means staying indoors (if mommy happens to be at home).


Under normal circumstances, you would not find these two in the house during the day.


Girl took the armchair. Look at her face. So moyok.


But eventually she fell asleep.


Belle Belle took the sofa. The best seat in the house.


That purple cushion is my lumbar support cushion. I have four of those - three at home and one in the office.


She is very attached to her cat bed and refuses to go anywhere near the other soft one. 


Sleep until so syiok like that.


Time to get up!


And beratur to go outside. They knew that rain had stopped. Let's get out of here! So boring!

Let me show you something that will make you go eeeeekkkss!!!


This happened quite a while ago. One of my girls did this to the poor tikus


I wished they wouldn't do that. Bringing these dead things to the front door. Some more put near my slippers. Luckily mommy is not the geli type and kautim the tikus herself. Tsk!

I suspect it was Girl because I have seen her chasing lizards and leaving her kill near my slippers.


No ma... it wasn't me! Haiz!


This was a dinner recently. The countdown begins to see if I eat carbohydrates after GE 15 or suffer 30 days of BBBE

12 comments:

  1. You certainly have lots of baskets of all shapes and sizes...and colours!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love those baskets because they are very practical to store all my knick knacks.

      Delete
  2. Girl loves u so much that she keep on bringing her 'hunts' to you. She looks like some supermodel in picture no.4, very photogenic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lately no more hunts from her and I hope she does not bring anymore tikus home. LOL!

      Delete
  3. Girl is so manja, looking up at you with lovey dovey eyes. Belle Belle is so cosy sleeping in her bed on the sofa. Luckily the hunt result is not messy. No usus keluar or anything like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ya, you are right. At least the poor tikus is intact.

      Delete
  4. Me too. I don't mind the rain as long as I am at home!!! And cats in particular don't like rain and wet!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I like how your living room receives natural light from the big glass windows, so well illuminated! Actually I don't like rainy/gloomy day, it tends to make me moody and laundry cannot dry lah... >_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My house faces the setting sun, so not really all that ideal >.<

      Delete
  6. Yes, when it's rainy days, I find my part time cats snuggled into the boxes I provided too to keep warm. Who likes rainy days...unless we're at home sleeping, that's a different story-lah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your part timers are very lucky to have you!

      Delete