Thursday 17 November 2022

Eh? Got Some More Roses!

I thought that the previous batch of roses were all the roses that my auntie has in her garden.

But no, there is more!


I wonder how many rose plants does she have?


Must be lots.


I look at the photos of her roses until gila-gila.


It must be really nice to go out into the garden and be greeted with such gorgeous blooms. Hati pun banyak senang.


I simply love this color.


Oh! Deep purple roses!


Besides roses, I also love the other flowers.


This variety in a box sure is very pretty!


Ooohhhh...so sweet!


A spray of purple. Nice!


My auntie went to the store and she could not resist buying this pot of flowers.


Honestly, I would have caved in too. Such pretty multi-petalled blooms like mini roses in such a sweet pink.

And I saved the most magnificent rose of them all for last.


Majestic are they not? And this is not all. I received a few more photos and those will make it to another post.


This was a recent weekend lunch. Air fried pork belly slices and Korean style spring onion salad.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely flowers! Did you auntie cut some of the flowers to decorate her house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The roses are gorgeous. Everything seems to grow so well over there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! Roses are very hard to grow here. I have given up.

      Delete
  3. You MUST go over to visit her in NZ. Lovely place, lovely weather, everything's so good...except the prices of things. Cannot live there, that's for sure but buying and cooking one's own at home is fine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I must! Have I had the opportunity to study there, I would not have come home.

      Delete
  4. Wah! So beautiful! How wonderful to enjoy the lovely smell of these pretty flowers everyday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, imagine opening the front door and the fragrance of roses is in the air!

      Delete