Monday 5 June 2023

Public Holiday! Yay!

Today is our Agung's Birthday. Daulat Tuanku! The best part is Tuanku's birthday always falls on a Monday woohoo!

I planned ahead to spend the day in the garden. As I was five minutes into pulling weeds and pulling off dried pandan leaves, this happened.


I hit my finger against a broken flower pot and the sharp edge cut me. Ouch! But don't worry. I cleaned the wound and the bleeding stopped. So gardening aborted.


Girl is super manja these days. She flops on the floor (because she is so fat, she actually bounces LOL!) and expects some attention from me. Sometimes, I would lie down on the floor with her and give her lots of rubs on her head and face. I also give her belly rubs. It is nice to hear her purring loudly.


Here she is giving me gentle nibbles on my foot hee..hee..


Today I had beef and eggs for lunch.


That's my homemade burger patties and three fried eggs.


I also cooked some beef trimmings for dinner later.

After lunch, I was a bit naughty.


I had dessert.


This was leftovers from a couple of days ago.


I like to add this wildberries kefir with the plain yogurt.


Nyum! No, this is not healthy. It has sugars though the kefir is not as sweet, unlike other flavored yogurt/yogurt drinks (some are sickly sweet).


Last night I was even naughtier.


No, no, I didn't drink beer. This photo is actually a snapshot of my brother's fridge (he wasn't home and I wanted to tell him about the chocolate). I brought two packets (6 bars) of Whittaker's Almond Gold chocolate bars to his house. 

There was a time when I was addicted to those chocolate bars. I could eat 6 bars in one sitting. Well, last night I ate my remaining stash. And it didn't even taste good like it used to. It just tasted sweet. I won't be buying anymore for myself. Amen.

12 comments:

  1. Whitaker is a popular New Zealand brand. I am off chocolate for good though - no sugar for me, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. None for me either after this. It just tasted too sweet for me now.

      Delete
  2. I have been addicted to this Whittaker brand of almond chocolate bars since bought from Langkawi end of last year. We finished it and I bought a few from Shopee. And that also finish! Lol. My girl asked not long ago, when I am ordering from Shopee again. Maybe soon, wait for 6.6. see got offer. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! You too! Well, I am not addicted to it anymore, thank God. I hope you get your 6.6 offer hee..hee..

      Delete
  3. girl is so full of affection, nibbling ur foot summore!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hah..hah..she is very affectionate!

      Delete
  4. Hey! Your links failed to update. What's the matter?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I can see Girl's fat fat belly, so cute~~ It's good thing that you don't like the chocolate anymore, one more seduction ticked off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both Girl and Belle have fat bellies LOL! Yes, I am glad I don't like chocolate as much anymore.

      Delete
  6. Ouch! Looks painful! Your blood is so red, full of hemoglobin, please be careful. Girl is so cute. Usap Usap her from here, hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hee..hee.. Girl loves the attention!

      Delete