Saturday 17 June 2023

Don't Worry, Be Happy


My dad was discharged from the hospital yesterday. After a week at the hospital, he was weak and had issues with mobility. 

He is as ok as ok can be under the circumstances and God willing, with proper rest and better food at home, he will recover as best as he can.

I pray for dad everyday and I know that I should not worry excessively. I am grateful to my mum for tirelessly and lovingly looking after him and to my brother for being the pillar of support to both our parents. 

Whatever will be, will be. Life goes on.

So with that, let's move on to a more cheerful topic - Kittie Kat.


But before that, must give Girl some attention. She was making these cute high pitched noises as if she were a kitten. Then she got all cutesy and gave me belly rolls.


Meanwhile, a little later I had to "jail" Kittie Kat because she was being mischievous. After that I took her outside while waiting for daddy to take mommy to work.


This is her latest hobby. Climbing up mommy. As you can see, mommy was not amused but decided to capture the moment anyway.


This is how cheeky she is.


She is a climber.


A shoulder cat.


Haiz! Have a great weekend everyone!

10 comments:

  1. That's good news that your dad is back home. Your prayers are sooo powerful.
    You really look like many ladies I have seen all over Japan! Very Sui lo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God is ever merciful! Amen!

      Aiyoyo...ok lah, I accept your compliments with many thanks hee..hee...

      Delete
  2. With all your loving care and with good food, praying that your father will regain his strength and mobility. 🙏 Thank you for the wefies of Kittie Kat and you. Nice photos! 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, mum's loving care is priceless. I hope that dad's appetite improves.

      Delete
  3. Be strong, all. God bless you all, may things get better soonest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kittens are exactly like babies. When babies are starting to learn to walk, they like to step all over your body when you try to carry them (just like Kittie Kat)...lol. P/S: Wow, these are the clearest shots of you yet...no more bunga2 or photo subject matter to camouflage your face...hah..hah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems that these days I have no qualms showing off my auntie face wahahahaha!!!

      Delete
  5. Climbing like a monkey, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! She is just like a little monkey LOL!

      Delete