Thursday 11 July 2024

Butter Cookies

Anybody like Kjeldsens Butter Cookies? Jaya Grocer is having a promotion on these cookies which I remember very well from my childhood days.


It is retailing at RM29.99 per tin. Well, I don't eat these things anymore, so I just kepoh-kepoh take photos and spread the word.


When I was a child, whenever a tin of Kjeldsens Butter Cookies was opened, I would go for the one with the sugar sprinkling on top heh..heh..heh...


I went to Ding Xiang Sang Nyuk Noodles for lunch and they were having a lunch promo which comes with a free drink. I can' take advantage of the promotion since I don't eat the range of drinks and sets offered.

My same-old-same-old.

Yesterday evening, Poodie was quarantined.


Look at her face. She was not pleased.


TuTu came to check on her.


And so did her ma.


This morning my patootie came to the office with me.


Her first visit to Ah Ma's office. Poodie, this is where Ah Ma works very hard so that Ah Ma can buy chicken for you.


I sent her to the vet's and will bring her home tomorrow. Don't worry Dee, delicious chicken will be waiting for you when you come home.

12 comments:

  1. All the best and good luck Poodie! Smooth and safe procedure! 💕 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the tips on the butter cookies promo. Normally I would buy it if got promo but now I have too many things in my fridge on backlog for me to clear. Oh dear 🙄 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hah..hah... you have lots of things to eat!

      Delete
  3. Free drinks should include coffee lah. Good that you got a meal you like to go to as default.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish! Don't know why coffee not included.

      Delete
  4. Sayang sayang Poodie, good luck! I still love butter cookies a lot and I like to eat them by dipping into warm milk drink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a childhood favorite for many - cookies and milk. But I don't like milk LOL!

      Delete
  5. I don't eat much cookies but will make an exception for butter cookies....but that was before lah! ;) Hope to see Poodie back safe & sound and all fixed up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hah..hah... Poodie's surgery went well, thank you!

      Delete
  6. I used to like Kjeldsens butter cookies when I was a kid. I remembered it used to be buttery (and aromatic when the can is opened), but not anymore. These commercialize butter cookies are kinda crappy nowadays, better to bake them ourselves. Last time it was quite pricey too (maybe bcoz it was imported), therefore not much chance to eat. Now that I can afford to buy, it wasn't that nice anymore....so sad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I see! Yeah, I noticed some products don't taste as good as they used to when I was a kid.

      Delete