Monday 22 July 2024

Monday Lunch

I thought that I could fast for a longer period today because I had a very solid lunch and dinner yesterday.

After I got back from DJ, I stopped by Restoran 1111.


I ordered my usual chicken drumstick, siew yoke and char siew (no sauce) from the chicken rice stall.


Chicken rice stalls are a life saver for me.


This meal cost me RM11.50. The char siew was very good even without the sauce.


I ate and enjoyed this burnt edge. Nyum! Some people (like my partner) will avoid this like the plague. 


I sat right next to this Tart Tarts stall. But no, I was not tempted.


Right outside where I sat, there is this rojak stall. I love rojak but I dare not eat because I might react to the rojak sauce. I used to love the rojak outside Atria Shopping mall but when I ate it a few years back, I did not feel good.

After my meal, I went back to the office to continue with my work.

***Kittie Updates***


TuTu was very playful on Sunday.


Tu! This Thursday we go to the vet, ya?


I got ready her apartment. She came to sit right outside the cage. Very positive!


Then Ah Boi came to kacau her.


After that both of them sort of chilled out together.


Ah Boi! Your turn will be week after next. I can't wait to get this spaying business over and done with.


This morning, Ah Boi started scratching the front door. When I opened the door, she started whining and casually invited herself into the house. So Ah Ma took the opportunity to take a wefie with her. And Ah Ma turned into a cat LOL!

19 comments:

  1. Super love ❤️😻your photo with ahboi. Such a good photo with ahboi looking directly at the πŸ“ΈπŸ€³ camera. Perfect! πŸ’―

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at Tutu face when ahboi kacau her. So kelakar! πŸ˜ΈπŸ˜ΉπŸ™€πŸ˜ΌπŸ˜½πŸ˜ΊπŸ˜»

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I think your partner believes that burnt edges of food are carcinogenic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We also go to roast meat stalls as a default for meat. πŸ‘ πŸ˜‹

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nowadays I go light for my dinner unless on certain cheat days. Hainanese chicken is my favorite followed by char siew and roast meat. Tutu in her usual playful self. Good that you are getting the spaying done for your furkids stage by stage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to do light dinner but my stomach complained. LOL!

      Delete
    2. You will get used to it as time goes by.

      Delete
  6. Wow look at Ah Boi's coat, so silky & shining. Grandma provides good nutritious food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah, it looked like I put oil on his fur hah..hah... berkilat-kilat!

      Delete
  7. haha....grandma caught ah Boy and wefie together at home....so funny....see if next time she still wants to come into the house or not!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, some people (like my sisters & brothers-in-law) will avoid the burnt edges like the plague (not my family though). I used to enjoy it too when I was having char siew regularly (it's the best part!). P/S: What is Ah Boi trying to do? Acting like she's a boy? Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Boi was being terrible cheeky! LOL!

      Delete
  9. I must admit that the Char Siew edges taste good but most of the times they are burnt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Burnt parts are my favorite even if very burnt hah..hah...

      Delete