Tuesday 2 July 2024

Back to Beef

I have been eating a lot of lamb trimmings. So I better take a break or else I will end up smelling like a goat.


So it was back to beef trimmings for a change.


With store bought kimchi.


This is my favorite brand. But I should stop eating this because it contains MSG. Maybe that's why it is so tasty. Besides, it is quite salty. But no, it does not make me thirsty. Time to make my own.


Then I gave myself a treat.


Air fried sirloin steak.


With three eggs.


***Kittie Updates***


Makan time. A plate for each one of them but they like to switch plates. I eat yours, you eat mine.


I derive a lot of joy watching my kitties eat the food that I prepared for them.


I guess that's how mothers (and grandmothers) feel when they see their children/grandchildren eat their cooking.


So you see, my cats are proxies for my unborn children/grandchildren hah..hah..hah...

12 comments:

  1. Your cats are enjoying the food you prepared, what a satisfying sight. It is very satisfying to see the stray cats finish their food & wanting more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see that you enjoy the same satisfaction!

      Delete
  2. No fish for your furkids? Cat + Fish lol !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No fish hah..hah.. They love chicken anyway.

      Delete
  3. i understand the joy of watching the kitties enjoying the meal that you prepared. I used to feed stray cats around the office and i feel the same watching them eating with gusto although it is just some kibbles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, these days we get suspicious when something tastes too good (msg must be involved!). It's of course true, that's how I found out that my favourite wantan mee used too much (which gave me a higher sugar reading) than other wantan mee (I too don't get thirsty after eating something with msg).

    Girl still looks the roundest one of them all...lol. Do your cats finish all the food you lay out for them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sugar and msg is everywhere. Haiz! Girl is a fatty bom bom and she is very heavy, heavier than before tsk..tsk..tsk... Yes, most of the time they finish their food but sometimes they don't.

      Delete
  5. Ah, nice steak. Nowadays I only eat soft food so no steak for me. Kimchi sounds good but not soft enough for my teeth so goodbye πŸ‘‹
    Ah, good to see your babies enjoying your food as much as you yourself enjoy your food. Yums!
    I also count my blessings n PTL that I still enjoy my food even though they are just soft food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even kimchi is hard for your teeth? Oh dear. I read your post on your broken tooth. It happened to me before, very painful but mine ended up as a root canal case. Praise the Lord, even for (delicious) soft food!

      Delete
  6. Ah Girl always reminds me of Garfield. All your furkids are cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hah..hah... a fat cat! I agree that they are all cute, thank you!

      Delete