Monday 15 July 2024

Today's Lunch

I was very sure that I could fast today because I had two very good meals yesterday.


These lamb trimmings were good for lunch and dinner on Sunday with some store bought kimchi added. I was stuffed!

But I was hungry at lunch time today. So after my visit to see mum, I stopped by Restoran Yu Yiee for an affordable carnivore meal.


At the chicken rice stall I asked for drumstick, char siew and siew yoke (RM12.00) with request for no sauce on the char siew.

This time I opted for the steamed chicken. The kopitiam uncle came to take order for drinks but I declined since my iced coffee was waiting for me in the office. Well, that was a good meal.

***Kittie Updates***


My Poodie girl has been very whiney and complain-ny. She is so bored locked up like that since Friday (her procedure was on Thursday). 


See, she scratched the liners into tatters. I decided not to replace the liner since it was clean. Poodie does her business in the box. Good girl!


I do feel sorry and kesian her but the confinement is necessary to ensure that her wound heals properly and to reduce the risk of the incision reopening.

Hang on for another while, Poodie. End of the week, you might be able to come outside. She is surprisingly obedient in spite of her feisty nature.

Yesterday, she willingly walked into the carrier when I wanted to clear her litterbox. And then she obediently walked back into the cage (with my guidance) and did not attempt to run away.


Her abdominal area appears clean with no indication of infection. Fingers crossed, she will be all good by end of the week.


Ah! You are a big girl now Poodie and Ah Ma loves you very much!

15 comments:

  1. The vet you went to did a great job. The incision looks neat & clean. Time flies & Poodie is already a big girl. My male cat would stand on the edge of the litter box to do his business & his body weight would topple the litter box & all the litter would pour out every where.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kittie Kat does that too! LOL! But the litter box does not topple over. Poodie has been let out of the cage and the incision seems to have healed very well.

      Delete
  2. Ah, Poodie is such a good girl 👍😊 hang on in there and by next week, can come out and play. ðŸ˜ŧ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good news, Poodie is out of the cage two days already. She recovered very well.

      Delete
  3. Ah, that plate of meat looks quite a lot for rm12. Good value for money 💰 👍😊 roast chicken meat for me anytime. 😋 ðŸĪĪ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good girl Poodie, hang on there! I just had hainanaese chicken rice last evening for dinner too. Yours look good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good! Poodie is out of the cage already and is very happy.

      Delete
  5. Your combination trio meat looks so yummy especially the roasted pork! Wish I could have some of those now....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe I should consider to order like you when I opt for chicken rice, as I usually bring home the 2/3 of the rice but the meat portion normally can't fill me up. >_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am OK with this portion of meat, though I admit that I could eat more. LOL!

      Delete
  7. They grow up so fast, don't they? Better put a collar on Poodie to (hopefully) discourage people from kidnapping her since they'll gain an already neutered cat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe my eyes when I see them so big now, almost as big as their mother. I will see if I can adjust the collars that I bought to fit them.

      Delete