Monday 6 May 2024

Eating A Lot Of Meat

Last Sunday I cooked me a strip of sirloin steak. I also fried 4 eggs but forgot to snap the photo.


Just 2 minutes per side on my non-stick pan. I was too lazy to use the cast iron pan.


After resting and slicing, I just seasoned the steak with salt and pepper. It was so good!


Dinner was pork loin steak. I cooked two pieces, one is for the next day.


That was dinner. Pork and homemade kimchi.

***Kitten Updates***


Poodie and TuTu were thirsty and I interrupted their drinking session.


My sweet Ah Boi.


Somebody did a lot of climbing.


Meanwhile, Auntie Girl was taking a snooze.

10 comments:

  1. Your sirloin steak looks so absolutely delicious! Looks like a good quality steak 👍 yummy 😋🤤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is of good quality, from Feast Market :)

      Delete
  2. Can see the 3 kids love their grandma so much. Every time grandma takes pictures, all 3 will pose prettily for grandma 👍 😻💕 beautiful photos of them looking directly at you. 😻

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hah..hah.. I use my hand to distract them to look at the camera!

      Delete
  3. Aiyo loving your daughters and grandkids, feel like sayang them. Meaty days for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are a joy to me but also a pain because I have to scoop their pee and poop and spend money of their food. LOL!

      Delete
  4. You're still getting your steak supply from The Butcher? That photo of sweet Ah Boi looks a little scary...he or she got such white eyes...lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The get my supply from Feast Market. They are pricey but the best so far. The Honest Butcher's prices are even more atas, so I cannot afford. LOL! Ah Boi looks scary I admit but by nature she is the sweetest because I can carry and cuddle her without any complaints coming from her. She seems to enjoy it. LOL!

      Delete
  5. A piece of steak + 4 eggs are quite a lot~~

    ReplyDelete