Friday 26 January 2024

Me and My Girl

It was a relaxing evening after I completed my chores on Thaipusam day.

I did a bit of spring cleaning. And I had a project that day.


I am sure you all can guess what that is. More on that next time.

So me and Ah Girl chilled out on the sofa.


It is not easy to take photo with her.


See. She won't pose properly.


Wanna rub here rub there.


Then she photo bomb me.


And she abandons me.


Bye ma!


I tried again to take a wefie with her.


Then she gave me this pose.


I thought she looked very funny.


So I laughed uncontrollably hee...hee...hee...


Cut it out, ma!! See, can scold me some more. Haiz.


Today's lunch. Chicken legs marinated with turmeric powder, onion powder and garlic salt.


Not bad. The skin was crispy and tasted like ayam goreng kunyit.

6 comments:

  1. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ So many cute photos of your and your girl. Cats are all like that and cannot sit still when cameras are zoomed at them otherwise they would lie motionless and asleep.
    Last night my sister just told me she wants to buy me a new microwave oven as gift instead of air fryer because she said chicken skin won't be crispy but you did it!! That's because I have a Kitchen Aid Brand oven coming from a storage to use which she claims can get crispier skins and roast. I am confused.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The secret to getting crispy skin is to air dry the chicken in the fridge overnight. Just place the marinated chicken, skin side up on a rack placed over a tray. Then the next day, take it out from the fridge and let stand to room temperature (at least one hour) before air frying. Selamat mencuba! LOL!

      Delete
  2. Hahahaha, your photo session with Girl is hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but both look very good so all is well. ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ‘ Your project is kimchi homemade. ๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you share your chicken with your pussy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, the naughty girl was outside. Or else she would pester me for the chicken.

      Delete