Saturday 1 October 2022

I Joined A Gang

Not the gangster type of gang lah, but the Steak & Butter Gang. This is an off social media carnivore support group established by Bella The Steak & Butter Gal.


I basically joined to learn a bit more about the carnivore diet and also to be among like-minded people from all over the world. At least I don't feel so alone although there are fellow Malaysians out there who are following the carnivore diet or at least the keto or ketovore diet. 

This month onward, I am following the 90 Day Fat Loss Challenge which is basically a feasting and fasting course. That should be interesting and I'd like to see what happens at the end of the 90 days.




I hope to document my journey and progress, though it may not be in real time.

11 comments:

  1. Now I know there is such group!! Lol. Good luck in your challenge. I bet you can do it. You survived a month or more carnivore diet. Shouldn't be a problem to tackle this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are many such groups and this one to me is the best!

      Delete
  2. Red meat and dairy product, both taboo to me. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best! Good to be amongst like-minded people. Can support each other and learn more. Thank you in advance for sharing with us your experience about this 90 days challenge! Gambatte 💪💪💪

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is interesting that you are connected to the same gang now! This is necessary to motivate your interest and goals.
    I also started following many influencers for art paintings and Thai language! My head has been rusty and these gangs are inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, very true! I have never joined any support group before this and I see the benefits. It's good to pursue what we love. I once was at a language lab (university days) and one guy at the back tersilap given a Thai language recording (it was actually supposed to be a Dutch class). So he was saying all the Thai words and me and my friend was giggling until cannot tahan because it was so funny.

      Delete
  5. Can't wait to see you show us the result like those shown in the YT videos. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I visited Vantador on the weekend and actually thought of you and your carnivore diet with three enormous steaks on our table!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooohhh!! I have been meaning to visit Vantador with my brother. We must make it soon hee..hee...

      Delete