Thursday 20 October 2022

Ippudo Express Damansara Uptown

Today I was feeling a little bit boring bored so I decided to go for my walkabout a bit earlier. 

I like going for my daily walks because it is a good form of exercise and I want to make sure that I maintain my leg strength and mobility.

I know of older folks who cannot make it up and down the stairs because they have lost their vigor due to illness or poor health. Nope, this auntie is going to climb up and down the stairs when she is well into her 80s (if I can live that long lah). 

It was during this walk that I walked past Ippudo Express. Eh, I did not realize that there is an Ippudo in my neighborhood! So in my usual berkepoh-kepoh style, I went ahead and snapped pictures (the outlet was not opened yet as it was before 11:0am).


Wah seh! World's first cashless self service Ippudo Dining Concept? I thought they have this sort of thing already in Japan? You can read more about this outlet here.


So this is the order station and there are instructions for you to follow. One day I will try this, hopefully won't be so jakun and drop water face.


It's a good concept and I like it. No need to talk to anybody, just tekan-tekan and own self kautim.


Not bad. Not bad. I will visit once I am done with my feasting and fasting program. I know you ask me - what??? Can eat ramen, eh? As I said before, from time to time, not every time. 


This morning my Ah Girl and Ah Belle were in lovey dovey mood.


Girl has been lying on this red rug of late. In the past, she avoided it like the plague, jumping over it when she comes into the dining room.

Meanwhile, over in New Zealand, roses are a blooming.


My auntie has been sending me many photos of her pretty flowers and I will share them with you soon.

15 comments:

  1. No human touch, no human interaction. The world will be such a lonely place. Ya, me, cannot climb up and down now. So sad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Labor shortage so that's why this type of self-service kiosks are becoming practical. Ah, poor you. I climb up and down the stairs at home and at the office.

      Delete
    2. It is not too late to start exercising to grow and build up muscles to be able to climb stairs.

      Delete
  2. I like the totally self service concept too. In Japan, those self service kiosks accept cash so I am guessing this is 1st in the world for not accepting cash at all. Ah, so sweet to see Belle Belle and Girl being good friends. I see you are preparing yourself well now for old age, very good πŸ‘ keep up the walking! πŸ’ͺ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I see! I have never been to Japan, hope to some day hee..hee...

      Delete
  3. Lovely roses. Must feel really wonderful in your Aunt's rose garden! Have you visited your Aunt in NZ before?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, have yet to visit her. That's on my wishlist.

      Delete
  4. so they accept all sort of ewallets? credit cards? no option for cash at all?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would need to get used to this cashless concept. Not common over here yet. But if I visit KL this year end, I need to check whether they accept cash or not. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your post title very misleading lah....I thought you ate your "once in a blue moon" ramen....but you only showed us an unopened shop! >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Sorry, one day you will see me eat ramen hee..hee..

      Delete
  7. Wow, it's the concept that I always see in Japan travel vlogs!

    ReplyDelete