Friday 21 October 2022

So Cute!

I did mention this shop at The Starling - The Green Party. The merchandise here are very nice to look at. The price maybe not so nice hah..hah...


Out of curiosity I walked in for a look-see-look-see.


I must say that these are very good looking water bottles.

Very nice tumblers too.


Oh my! Such lovely mugs. I love these sort of things.


Eeeeee!!! So CUTE!!!! I checked the price. RM41.90 (SGD 16.90, we must do something about our currency. Tsk!) Yeah. Cute.


Everywhere you see this sign "Nice to see. Nice to hold. Once broken considered sold". So if you have butter fingers, please do not touch anything.


Ooohh..cute soft toys.


And more cute stuff.


These make nice home deco (ie more surface for dust to collect).


Hair accessories for the young ladies.


I used to love these things when I was a sweet young thing. But I had no money to buy them. And I remember my mum vetoed a hair clip that I wanted at a sundry shop in Damansara Utama. So sad.


If you bring your kids here, be prepared. 


Parents these days tend to be a little indulgent I think.


The boys would love these, though I am not in favor of such toys.


There are also lovely trinkets.


When I was young, I would buy such things.


These are very fancy earphones.


So that's it for my cuci mata for the day. And no. I did not buy anything.

12 comments:

  1. Nope, don't see anything I would fancy. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No crockery with blue and white design. LOL!

      Delete
  2. These things are too cute for my taste....lol! Eh, aunty PH can also wear hair clips to keep her hair in place....kekeke. I think toys nowadays are no longer the in-thing for kids...they just want computer gadgets & games.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those hair clips would look funny on me. LOL! Quite true, computer games are more popular.

      Delete
  3. I dun think i will fancy any of these....not into toys/dolls (even when young)...hairclips used to have some (when young), but now, i don't even bother to comb my hair...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, very colourful and pretty to look at merchandise but I also won't buy anything from this shop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hah..hah...yah, they are not practical things.

      Delete
  5. I like to see also but won't buy cos lazy to clean... getting rid of stuff is a motto now for me... hahaha.. less ornaments to clean...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you! Less stuff is better.

      Delete
  6. I used to buy those cute home decors but now I have the same thinking like you -> more surface for dust to collect. So no thank you...... LOL

    ReplyDelete