Monday 24 October 2022

I Love Daddy's Car

Last Sunday my partner and I went for our morning walk at Taman Botani

We came home after the walk before heading out to Aeon for our grocery run. After my shower, I went outside to water the garden. That's when I saw Girl relaxing on daddy's car.


So I went back inside to get my phone. Girl! Look at mommy!


Every time I point my camera at her, she will look away. Jual mahal, this girl.


Then she gave me this look. That sombong look.


Ok lah. Mommy won't kacau you.


Then she took a snooze.


I couldn't help noticing her hind legs.


hee...hee...hee...


Then I went to water the garden. There were not many flowers in bloom that morning.


My daun pegaga seem to be doing quite all right.


This was my breaking fast dinner the day before.


Flanken ribs, burger patty and omelette. I thought it was too much food but I managed to eat everything on my plate. Just one meal that day for my 23:1 fast.

12 comments:

  1. I couldn't help laughing out loud when I saw Girl's "sombong" look. I like your beautiful pink hibiscus. Is the daun pegaga the edible type?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! She looks very funny hee..hee... The daun pegaga is edible.

      Delete
  2. Your pink flower is so sweet, especially the nice pastel pink colour. Thank you for Girl's photos. She loves the warm engine's car hood so much. Ah, your 23 hours fast was a piece of cake, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I felt hungry early in the day but the feeling was gone after several hours.

      Delete
  3. I don't know why they love to climb on top of cars...and leave their scratches all over the paintwork!!! Grrrrrr!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The like being on higher ground and also love the warmth of the car engine.

      Delete
  4. What is in your omelette? Eggs with salmon skins?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I put some of the meat from extra ribs.

      Delete
  5. 23:1!!! Tht's challenging....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was quite all right, felt hungry mid morning but the hunger disappeared later.

      Delete
  6. I wonder is the cat's claw can cause scratches on the car?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe not but they leave paw marks. They tend to scratch rough rather than smooth surfaces. I noticed that they like to scratch car tyres and I feel very paiseh when they do that to the neighbors car >,<

      Delete