Thursday 6 October 2022

Me And My Box

I have many cardboard boxes (some I put outside for recycling) from online orders. Since cats love boxes, I set up two outside my house.

One box I put it on a shoe rack.


It has since become Belle Belle's favorite hangout.


Sometimes Girl will tumpang when the box is not occupied by Belle Belle.


She will even take a nap there and on this occasion she was startled awake by mommy snapping her pic.


But most of the time this box is Belle Belle's domain.


The other box I set up on the shoe cupboard outside my front door.


My fatty bom bom loves to hangout on top of this cupboard.


This is the two of them feeling very sien. They wanted to go back inside the house.


But mommy is already going to work. Ya lah. Mommy got to work so that mommy can afford to feed the two of you.


This fierce looking orange kitty was outside my gate.  It is not friendly and ran away when I approached it.


Guess where else Belle Belle likes to hangout?


Yup, on daddy's lap. This girl betul-betul gate crash mommy and daddy's movie date nite. Haiz! 😻😻😻

12 comments:

  1. Cats love to stay in boxes or something like that. I have a wooden crate I put at my back and my neighbour's cats love to come over and stay in the crate. I let them be. Somehow I feel like they like to hang out at my back. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hah..hah...yah, they are very drawn to boxes. You have created a nice place for them to hangout.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for all the photos of both girls. Good to see them relaxing. Wah, daddy n mommy watching movie got hold hands some more. So romantic. Belle Belle must go cuddle with daddy too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL on the last picture! Belle is memang daddy's girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha...Belle wants to claim daddy for herself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Makes me think of that 80's group - Living in a box. You know them? Room in your heart, nice song!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I remember. Those were the days!

      Delete
  6. Yeah, I set up a box (more like a box cover with a cloth mat underneath) for my part time girl I'm feeding but the ginger boy sometimes claims it as his. Looks like I've to set up another one for the female cat. They just love boxes! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, they do! I find that my two girls now spend more time in the porch area due to the two boxes.

      Delete