Tuesday 25 October 2022

Macam-Macam Post

This is a rojak post. Macam-macam pun ada. And of course I talk about the things I see in Damansara Uptown.

But first on the home front. Belle Belle and her antics.


Sometimes she likes to park herself on the dining chair.


I think she likes being on higher ground and staying under the table.


I moved her favorite box from the floor to the side table and placed her cat bed inside the box.  It seemed quite ideal.


Meanwhile in the Damansara Uptown neighborhood, I spotted a few more food trucks.


Abe's Nasi Kukus (Abe  being abang in the Kelantan dialect). It was not open when I took this photo.


Next to it is Breakfast Buddies, serving the usual breakfast items.


And then there is Kaw Kaw Kopi.


Maybe one day I will come and try the iced coffee.


There is a big 7-Eleven Cafe opposite The Starling (same row as HSBC Bank). 


There are many goodies inside and you can read about Cafe 7 here.


I have not stepped inside as yet.


At The Starling, a Perysmith outlet opened recently. This is where you can buy electrical appliances. I have a small Perysmith air fryer which was very cheap and good, it cost me just RM200+. 


At Daiso, Christmas decorations are out.


When I was a child, I was very fascinated with all those shiny pretty baubles hanging from Christmas trees. 


At Jaya Grocer, I spotted ready peeled quail eggs.


RM9.00 per packet for 20 eggs.


Expiry date 20-02-2023. I was not able to read the label (due to the small print) and I am sure there are preservatives used to enable these eggs to stay fresh for so long.


This was my one of my lunches brought from home. Bacon wrapped burger patties and fried eggs.

14 comments:

  1. Going to KL in December. Would love to try some of the food truck. We are bag packing so going to be like tourist and on budget. Definitely those high end restaurant and cafes not in our list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's nice! I hope you have a great time in KL with your family.

      Delete
  2. Gosh!!! Two months till Christmas! How time flies! Good grief! Peeled quail eggs! My! My! How lazy can people get! Lovely golden fringe your fried eggs...but the yolk...ummm...ummmm...!!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! I know... they yolk was cooked to death. LOL!

      Delete
  3. I love your lunch of fried eggs. The patties are beef or pork?
    Belle Belle, your mommy loves you so much to prepare a nice bed in box for you higher up so you can get a good view while enjoying yourself and be comfortable in your favourite bed. So nice of mommy! Yay! 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those were pork patties. Mommy loves Belle Belle!

      Delete
  4. Haha, I can charge you cheaper for the egg shell peeling service. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belle looks comfortable in her bed. Yes, Christmas is just round the corner. If the expiry date for the peeled quail eggs is 20.03.2023, I am quite sure preservative is used. I would prefer to do the peeling myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I am very scared of chemicals.

      Delete
  6. sooner the malls will be decorated with Christmas trees! Once Deepavali over, the year-end & Christmas sale will take place....am so in festive mood already....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next month sure will start liao and have to listen to all those Christmas songs. LOL!

      Delete
  7. Oh my! Are those Christmas decorations on the shelves already? That is just coming around far too quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, pretty soon we will see Christmas trees! They will come out really early LOL!

      Delete