Tuesday 11 October 2022

A Quick Update

Alamak. I have not been updating my blog heh..heh..heh... So busy like that.

So. Parliament has been dissolved and soon we have to come out ramai-ramai to vote again. Please yah. Vote wisely. Think long term and not short term, especially those of you who are salivating at the goodies that were announced in the recent budget. I am not a beneficiary to any of those and I better not talk too much about this subject matter. Nanti kena tangkap. You know, I know, cukup lah.

The recent long weekend was good. I spent it gardening, an activity that is close to my heart but have not indulged in, in recent times.

But first.


This is Belle Belle playing caaak... while mommy was busy gardening.


My curry plant is still alive and well. When am I going to cook curry? hmmm....


Finally, nice spring onions in my pot.


I also have pandan. A few pots in fact.


Aloe vera too. Some people eat this but I dare not. I am carnivore anyway, so no need lah.


While weeding, I found this pegaga plant, so I transplanted it to a pot.


Then I found out that this plant was growing at my side wall.


It has pretty flowers shaped like, errr..., a cat's tail?

Speaking of cat, Girl was happily snoozing away.


Until she realized mommy was snapping photos.


Sorry Girl.


I hope to do more updates soon and show you what I have been eating for the 14 day feasting part of my 90 day feasting and fasting program. I have been feeling so full and bloated, eating 3 times a day. I can't wait to start fasting again.

16 comments:

  1. I have tomatoes in my blog post today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good that you relaxed and did the things you want during the long weekend. Girl is so cute sleeping rolled up almost into a ball. Good girl Belle Belle didn't kacao mommy gardening. Oh, your 90 days challenge got must feast and eat a lot days ah? Bloated is not a nice feeling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must eat a lot for the first 2 weeks and after that ease into fasting. Can't wait for that!

      Delete
  3. My curry plant died on me. Haha. Not much done over the weekend as raining on and off. And I had a very good rest. Slept in because of the rain. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had plants die on me too like my daun kesum, mint and daup sup!

      Delete
  4. I like your plants... they are essentials, pandan leaves for tong sui, curry leaves for curry, spring onions for so many other dishes I could do with.... hahaha... over here in SF, these are so precious and costly....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These type of plants are very useful or else I have to buy and end up wasting most of it.

      Delete
  5. Your Pandan leaves looks so beautifully grow! My mom give me once but at the end died on my hand, so sad..... I only can get Pandan leaves from my mom's garden whenever I need it. ~>_<~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pandan is actually quite easy to maintain. I wonder what went wrong with yours hee..hee... Maybe too much water?

      Delete
  6. the essential plants in every Malaysian garden - curry leaves, pandan leaves and spring onions! yea, i have that too...The aloe vera plant maybe can use for DIY facial or shampoo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My aunty once told me that the aloe vera sap is very good for the skin. Just cut the leaf and rub the jelly substance on the face.

      Delete
  7. I think you can let some of these plants die a natural death since you're a carnivore nowadays (and you won't be needing the curry leaves to make curries) or pandan leaves (to make nasi lemak or some sweet tong sui or kuih?)...lol! ;) Only the spring onions is of use since you use them in your tendon soup. Maybe it's time to switch and concentrate on gardening of flowers...hehehe. P/S: A cat's tail is like a feather duster when it swishes left and right, so you can stick a lidi in it and use it as one? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I will have some use for them, I can always bake or cook for potlucks and such. I have forgotten about feather dusters. They can be very painful from childhood memory LOL!

      Delete
  8. I am so jealous to see your plants! My fingers are all swollen with painful blisters until cannot tidy my plants. Some struggling and some died until went to heavens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry about your fingers. Some of my plants are not doing well, I only show the nice ones hah..hah..

      Delete