Tuesday 18 October 2022

Two Meals A Day


I am now in the Two Meals A Day (2MAD) stage since last Saturday and this will last for 7 days. Then I do a 23 hours fast this coming Saturday.

This is a sample of what I had last Sunday.


Two fried duck eggs, bacon, some prawns and a beef burger patty.


The addition of prawns was nice except that these were the frozen ready peeled type that does not taste as good as fresh ones.


Then for dinner, it was more or less the same except for the addition of quail eggs. These tiny eggs were so full of flavor, I really love them.


But peeling these tiny eggs were a bit of a chore.

On another evening, I had something much simpler.


My TV meal of beef burger patties with fried eggs. I cheated by squeezing a little bit of chili sauce on the burger patties tsk..tsk...


I also had some plain yogurt mixed with some flavored milk kefir. Got to live a little lah and have dessert, right? Once I finish off the flavored kefir, I will buy the plain unflavored ones. Hopefully Aeon has those in stock.


I am doing well so far, happy that I am on only two meals a day now. The two weeks of three meals a day was simply too much.

16 comments:

  1. Bravo! Bravo!!! Did you fry the eggs yourself? You sure did a good job unlike the ones you had before. I love quail eggs too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have had quite a lot of practice hee..hee..

      Delete
  2. I would love the eggs and prawns. I like yogurt too! 23 hours of fasting would be a piece of cake for you. You are allowed to drink plain drinking water during the 23 hours of fasting, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, my fast can drink water or else I pengsan! LOL!

      Delete
  3. Wow, 23 hours fasting, really curious to know how you feel after the fasting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have done it before and the trick is to eat more the day before hah..hah...

      Delete
  4. You are very disciplined in following your diet plan. I would be tempted to add some veg or maybe munch on some fruits after eating all the meat. I only eat quail eggs in desserts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At some point in the future I will reintroduce some vegetables and fruits.

      Delete
  5. I love quail eggs and it has been a long long time since I last ate one. Seeing these, I must go buy some when I am back home. Two meals with that portion, it is more than enough for me. LOL...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today I saw some ready peeled quails eggs but I am quite suspicious and dare not buy. LOL!

      Delete
  6. Oops! So sorry my comment went missing again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My apologies as it went into spam. I have published it.

      Delete
  7. I think 2 meals a day for a week sounds reasonable. Can do it. Some day I go for 2 meals as well. Good luck in your fasting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your plate of food for dinner is the most variety I've seen on one plate since you started this diet. I love quail eggs...will always get a plate if eating steamboat. In your diet, eggs are the easiest to prepare, so it's understandable that you're eating a lot of it. P/S: Ha, you must be one of the culprits causing the "telur habis" in supermarket shelves.....lol....kekeke! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wahahaha!!! You made me laugh! Yesterday, I came upon packaged ready peeled quails eggs. I dare not buy lah.

      Delete