Saturday, 19 September 2026

Saturday Work Day

Yup, I am working today. Haiz!

Yesterday evening, my partner and I had our datenite at Pho Vietz.


Basil Passion Soda with request for no added sugar (the passion fruit already contributes to the sweetness).


Pork Patties for sharing (which I ended up eating all) and Pork Rib Noodle for my partner.


My partner was happy with his order and he said the portion of noodles was very generous.


I had the Coconut Pork Belly Rice Set.


The pork belly is braised in coconut water and it was quite tasty.


I like the side salad but did not care much for the prawn cracker.


Today I went to Two Sons Bistro for brunch. I haven't been there in a long, long time.


Their menu is quite extensive and their specialty is clams/mussels which I had some years ago.

I decided on their Big Breakfast.


Very generic. 


I chose beef bacon but they gave me turkey ham (under the tomato). I did not make a fuss. 


This Vitamin C Booster Shot is basically a cordial. I took one sip and that's it. I did not get coffee and water is provided on the house.

This Big Breakfast is all right if you are not fussy. It is much better that their previous version.


Then I went to Chase Coffee to get my fix. 


I had to deal with accounting policies and a whole bunch of figures, so I needed a boost. LOL! Woohoo!


I guess I have been eating "bad food" and I need to clean up! hah..hah...

Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Tasty food πŸ˜‹
    Working on Saturday should be can get more work done, right? Cos no customers will interrupt your work by calling u cos they are not working. Yay ✋🏻 to working on Sats. I remember when I was working, we also got work Saturdays if the workload is too much and is due soon. Our country still not at Nordic countries level when it comes to work life balance

    ReplyDelete
  2. On date nights, are you still in time to go home to sleep at 7.30 pm ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of good food, dear friend. πŸ˜‹

    ReplyDelete